How to Use Google Voice Search From Anywhere on Your iPhone

Options
System
System Posts: 446
edited July 2012 in iPhoneHacks.com
imageHow to Use Google Voice Search From Anywhere on Your iPhone

If you're a fan of Google's Voice Search then there're cool ways to invoke it on your jailbroken iPhone. While the Just Talk feature in the Google Search a...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Rounak
    Rounak Posts: 269
    Options
    This tweak is just awesome. Assigned it to the "tap and hold status bar" action in activator.
  • Keith Joshua Gonzalez
    Options
    Or you could just use Siri...
  • maverick99
    maverick99 Posts: 22
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Awesome tip!

And
    Try that in languages not supported by Siri. Good Luck!
  • Jacob Colson
    Options
    Awesome tip!

And
    Try that in languages not supported by Siri. Good Luck!
    English is SUPREME ultra awesome universal language!!!

j/k But seriously wouldn't the "just raise the phone to your ear" feature mess with Siri's feature that does the exact same thing?
  • Rounak
    Rounak Posts: 269
    Options
    There are people who have an iPhone 4 and not the 4S :)
  • jay
    jay Posts: 8
    edited July 2012
    Options
    great stuff, but did anyone notice esra assistant or did anyone try it, looks good but any good feedback on it??

NEVER MIND MY QUERY ABOUT ESRA I JUST LOOKED IT UP AND FOUND THAT IT WAS NOT A VERY GOOD APP, NO ONE HAD A DECENT THING TO SAY ABOUT IT..AND I DIDNT REALIZE THAT ITS BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE AS I JUST NOTICED IT TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME, AHH MAYBE ITS A WORK IN PROGRESS... [ooops i hate when i dont realize i typed in caps]..

and voice search is excellent with the stat bar double tap and the fact that i have chrome as my default browser thanks to "browser chooser"...really good stuff!! i am so happy with the theme[Aveleo HD] and all the tweaks i have right now.. my iphone 4 is tricked out to the max running nice and battery life it very good...PEACE
    Post edited by jay on
  • kevsworld85
    Options
    Can someone PLEASE intergrate the voice into text messaging keyboard, like on iphone 4s & on ALL Android devices? That was 1 of only 3 things I liked about my Android (the other 2 was the big screen & the swipe keyboard- which didn't work good on the iphone).