Navigon Updates iPhone App to 2.1 With Google Street View & Cockpit-Mode; Offers Heavy Discount

Options
System
System Posts: 446
edited July 2012 in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNavigon Updates iPhone App to 2.1 With Google Street View & Cockpit-Mode; Offers Heavy Discount

NAVIGON - one of the popular turn-by-turn navigation apps has been updated to 2.1. NAVIGON 2.1 includes new features such as Google Street View, manual ro...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Larry
    Larry Posts: 4
    Options
    Is this absolutely necessary anymore? Navigation is essentially a commodity that can be had for free with Google Maps or Waze. Even if the free options aren't always perfectly accurate, they are free. And once iOS6 comes out, will anyone be searching for a navigation app on their iPhone? I bet this app's costs drop even more.
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 6
    Options
    Maps doesn't have voice guidance, it's not functional as a GPS.

I bought Navigon before Waze was out, and I regret it a little because Waze is pretty good but Navigon offers so much more, I use it more than I use any other app on the iPhone by far. After upgrading to iOS 6 beta, I'm still very satisfied with Navigon because Apple's Maps app has some problems (maybe it won't after beta, we'll see). I would suggest you try Navigon before you decide it isn't worth it.
    Is this absolutely necessary anymore? Navigation is essentially a commodity that can be had for free with Google Maps or Waze. Even if the free options aren't always perfectly accurate, they are free. And once iOS6 comes out, will anyone be searching for a navigation app on their iPhone? I bet this app's costs drop even more.
  • Nhân Phan
    Nhân Phan Posts: 12
    Options