Redsn0w 0.9.14b2 Brings Improved iPad Baseband (06:15:00) Downgrade; Adds Ability to Put iOS Device

Options
System
System Posts: 446
edited July 2012 in iPhoneHacks.com
imageRedsn0w 0.9.14b2 Brings Improved iPad Baseband (06:15:00) Downgrade; Adds Ability to Put iOS Device in DFU Mode

iPhone Dev team has released a new version of Redsn0w (Redsn0w 0.9.14b2) that improves the iPad baseband downgrade that was released back in June. iPhone ...

Read the full story here

Comments

• karl
    karl Posts: 1
    Options
    why do you keep putting news about the ipad on IPHONE hacks? whats the point? put it on ipad hacks. dont delete my comment this time
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    Options
    @karl if you would have read the post then you would have realized its for the iPhone.
  • valed0r
    valed0r Posts: 1
    Options
    is anything available for iPhone 4 baseband 4.12.01?
    My home company doesn't want to remove the simlock, in spite of an officially concluded contract (Mexico). They only unlocked mi IMEI (still, can't work with different SIMs).
    People advertise that they can unlock it for some bucks... I've read it's impossible so far, though

I'm moving to Germany in two weeks and I don't want to carry an iPod-touch-converted iPhone 4 plus another mobile.
  • anar0gue
    anar0gue Posts: 1
    Options
    hi...

i have a 3gs, its 3-5 digits are 145, i have already downgraded to ipad bb in december..
    i have some issues with the gps, but otherwise working fine...
    can i downgrade it from the ipad bb or is there gonna be any problem?

thanks in advance
  • ThisFootofMine
    Options
    Previously using 3gs with ipad baseband,tried to downgrade and it has wiped out my wifi,very upset...
  • BCSC
    BCSC Posts: 49
    Options
    After using this tool I have no baseband listed. just a blank space where it used to be. Be weary of this downgrade. I'm gonna have to try to find a way to install a baseband and see if that works. I hate Apple.
  • jay
    jay Posts: 2
    Options
    thanks a lot to the Dev team, i am back on 5.13.04 BB n my GPS seems to be working perfect.a
    tried doing it on my Mac, but redsn0w kept crashing, tried it on windows n it worked perfectly fine .,,.,.,.,., very happy .,.,.,, thank u very much guys, keep up the great work !!!! :))
  • camie
    camie Posts: 1
    Options
    my iPhone 3gs, its 3-5 digits are 945. i all ready complete the description, after downgrade still bb 6.15.00
    need help.
  • bennybongo
    Options
    Tried old downgrade on 3G on numerous firmwares created different ways to no avail. Tried this one which first of all left me with blank baseband field and no signal. Just put phone straight back into dfu and did the same process again and it worked. Anyone who has blank baseband just rerun downgrade again, all should go well..
  • mikepaterson
    Options
    Thanks benny bongo - I had a 3G with that problem - yoyur solution worked great! This 3G was Week:41, 10/2010 - I wonder what causes some to lose their baseband, and whether this might be a way for me to fix a couple of other broiken iphones that are stuck with no baseband/wifi/bluetooth....
  • ThisFootofMine
    Options
    Yeah,thanks bennybongo,i did my 3gs twice over as you said and it worked fine.
  • cbayboyz
    cbayboyz Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    Options
    This site is str8 up the best, your a ten star general, your guides are the easiest and straight to the point compared to the rest i searched... I'm new to all this and i'm loving it.
    Today was my first attempt and i successfully jailbreak my IPhone 3G and downgraded my baseband
    Hats off to you and your team and thanks from Trinidad and Tobago.
  • Awesh Bhornya
    Options
    Hi team, i have just bought an iphone which a friend of mine has got from the UK, whereas I live in INDIA. i got the phone with an updated baseband of 04.12.01 & ios 5.1.1, which fails to get unlocked using all sort of unlock programs, like redsnow, ultrasnow, SAM and all other known methods. Request you to please let me know as to when approx. is the solution for this problem going to deviced & if there is any existing solution then what is it