Review Roundup: OS X Mountain Lion

Options
System
System Posts: 446
edited July 2012 in iPhoneHacks.com

imageReview Roundup: OS X Mountain Lion

Now that Apple has released OS X Mountain Lion, we're seeing a flurry of reviews of Apple's next generation operating system for Mac. Here's what some of ...

Read the full story here

Comments

• MuscleMass
    MuscleMass Posts: 20
    Options
    I upgraded. I had to pay $20 bc I missed the June 11th purchase date by 9 days! (bought mine on June 2, 2012). Oh well, still worth the $20. So far (3 hours), no glitches at all. Best of both worlds ... OSX combined with iOS! My iMac and my MacAir both told me there's a folder where they moved my "incompatible" programs, but I can't seem to find it. Hmmm...
  • Matthew Black
    Matthew Black Posts: 3
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I think Apple should give Mountain Lion free to hot people.

MuscleMass should have received Monutain Lion free ;)
  • MuscleMass
    Options
    @Matthew Black: Thanks Matt. Tell those greedy Apples, esp in light of the billions they will potentially get from Samsung.
  • Eric Mar
    Eric Mar Posts: 1
    Options
    So i bought the late octuber mac model 2011. i emailed apple supports saying that my promo code was not working and that i needed it ASAP to update ASAP. (of course i never had a promo code) they replied saying that they will send one out within 72 hours. and i just got it! LOL
  • Catdk
    Catdk Posts: 5
    Options
    Hmmm, just finished upgrade...
    Im not happy now, everythin is sloooow.
    Outlook takes forever to work with...
    Firefox is slow.
    My Version of Parallels don't work....
    I'll go back to Lion! :o(
  • Manzo
    Manzo Posts: 3
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I am like proper pissed off with apple for the first time. I went out and bought an ATV3 and upgraded to mountain lion for the airplay mirror feature to find out that i bought my macbook pro 5 days early prior to the mid 2011 version and due to that reason my macbook pro is not compatible with this feature :( so gutted. This should have been mentioned properly by Apple. And i cant even jailbreak my atv3 :(
  • Bank5ter
    Bank5ter Posts: 2
    Options
    @catdk slow outlook, broken parallels...sound like someone cant let windows go. BUY A PC
  • Bank5ter
    Bank5ter Posts: 2
    Options
    Catdk said:

Firefox is slow.

I MISS MY PC

• MuscleMass
    Options
    Catdk said:

Firefox is slow.

Go back to gettin' a PC, man. What the hell? My Parallels work just fine with Mountain Lion. Maybe you need to update your Parallels. Or maybe you upgraded to Mountain Goat, not Lion.