Iphone into android?

Options
I know back during the first two iphones there was bootlace (there might of been a recent update I haven't looked into it really all I know is it doesn't work for 5.1.1) Now from how the rest of this is probably going to seem, I in no way shape or form have any idea really on the basis of jailbreaking (besides the fact that kernels are altered and it allows 3rd party access or something like that) I know that when you jailbreak you can SSH, which as everyone probably knows allows you to access every single folder and file on the iphone (i think at least, like i said i'm not entirely sure how it all works)

My idea here is, sorry if this is a stupid idea or posted a while ago, what if you go into the SHH completely remove every file that exists on the phone and then input all of the android files. Would it be possible to make the phone run off of the new software?

I do apologize for this if this is an obviously im possible idea and shouldn't be on the form for how stupid it might be. I was just wondering