iFiles Pro app review

Options
: A magical hard drive designed specifically for iOS devices. Users can access their files from virtually anywhere.
: Interface needs a little work. The remove access only supports limited operating systems.
: The app can open large Word, Excel, PDF, Power Point, RTF, PNG, JPG and TXT files.

iFiles Pro (universal) is a virtual hard drive for the iPhone or iPad. It lets users access their files from anywhere whether it’s Dropbox, Google Docs, Microsoft Sky Drive or a FTP server. It even lets users access files from a remote computer or website.
When the app is opened for the first time, users are urged to login to their accounts. Everything is displayed on the left side of the screen. Once logged into an account, all the files are displayed on the right side of the screen. Those who have a hard time reading text will be delighted to know thatiFiles Pro supports external displays like Apple TV.
I found iFiles Pro to be rather convenient. It’s nice to be able to access all these files in one location. It allows me to delete, rename, view, move and drag and drop files on my iPhone without having to log into a computer. It can even view and store Microsoft Office and PDF files! I never thought it would be possible to carry all my documents in my pocket, but this app makes it happen.