Cydia Tweaks No Longer Work

Options
Hey guys. Long time fan of the site. Although this is my first time in the forums.
So here's the deal, out of nowhere my iPhone 4 stopped loading all of the Cydia tweaks I had installed (WinterBoard, Activator, Callbar, etc.). I fell asleep and woke up to a dead phone (no battery left), plugged it into the charger and everything was back to stock. I could see and load apps that I had installed using cydia apps, but the actual tweaks that changed the functions of the iPhone ceased. So here are the details, any other info you need let me know:

-iPhone 4
-iOS Version 5.0.1. (9A405)
-Phone is almost 2 years old
-Jailbroken for 1.5 years
-Also, I don't remember which I used to Jailbreak, I don't think it was Redsn0w though.

So I was thinkin that the only option I have is to either find a fix for this, OR, backup my apps (provided that they would still work if I transfer them over) and reset everything so I run the jailbreak again.

If you guys don't mind helpin out, I'd greaaaatly appreciate it.

Side Note: My Volume Up button seems to be stuck pushed in. Although the button on the outside doesn't seem to be, it still pushes in and clicks as I push it. But I'm guessing the inside contact is pushed in. The phone is constantly bringing the volume up.
So if anyone has any ideas there, do tell. But it's no biggie.

All in all, thank you guys in advance. :)

Answers