How to downgrade 6.1.3 to 6.1.2 HELP

Ok, so I want to go to 6.1.2 so I can jailbreak. I have ios 6.1.2 downloaded as a file on my computer and what I was going to do was plug in my phone, go into iTunes and shift click on "check for update" and then select the 6.1.2 file. I just want to know if this will definitely work and not mess up my phone before I try

Comments

• do not start the process you are describing. it will not work.
    do you have iphone 5? then u have to wait. Jailbreak is not published yet. many websites offers this but they are ALL scam. jailbreak for 6.1.3 iphone 5 might never be released ort it will be released a couple of weeks after ios 7 release date i guess
    . If u have the iphone 4 you can jailbreak but not like you suggest in your post- I send u another link to describe how.
  • do not start the process you are describing. it will not work.
    do you have iphone 5? then u have to wait. Jailbreak is not published yet. many websites offers this but they are ALL scam. jailbreak for 6.1.3 iphone 5 might never be released ort it will be released a couple of weeks after ios 7 release date i guess
    . If u have the iphone 4 you can jailbreak but not like you suggest in your post- I send u another link to describe how.

Ok, if you could please describe an easier way to get from 6.1.3 to 6.1.2 that would be awesome. I have an iPhone 4
  • The problem with downgrading is that Apple isn't assigning any more App tickets so unless Cydia has it on file for your system which I doubt then there is no sure way to downgrade to the ios that you want. If you have ever jailbroken your device then Cydia will have your firmware on file regardless if you used older or more recent firmware. They will also have shsh blobs for your device. Please note that if there is no valid ticket for the firmware then you will likely be unable to use that particular firmware.
    Good luck!!!