Downgrading ios 6.1.3

Up until now it has been impossible to downgrade ios6.1.3 for those who have purchased new devices using the software of for those with devices and upgraded making it impossible to jailbreak using evasion or untethering jailbreak using redsnow. Well now it is possible I repeat is is possible. I have taken the time repeatedly making several attempts to figure it out or in some way manipulate the ipod system so that it downgrades to a lower ios system which is functional. There is a small catch. The only way to make this possible is to either have prior ios firmware files saved on your pc or a flash drive that has a valid app ticket for the firmware....I repeat you must have a valid app ticket for the firmware. I have been successfully able to downgrade my ios 6.1.3 back to ios 5.1 and there for I am now able to use jailbreaks such as evasion or redsnow and absinthe once again to untether my ipod system. Please note when attempting to do so you must have the file system firmware that has been verified from cydia for you particular ipod model. Good luck and reach out if needed..... I spen alot of time working on the smaller things in order to get to the bigger things.

Mystigue23