Will AT&T Surprise it's iPhone Customers by Offering Tethering Plans at $10?

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageWill AT&T Surprise it's iPhone Customers by Offering Tethering Plans at $10?

One of the features missing from the iPhone's rich feature list is the ability to tether the iPhone to feed a data connection to your computer to surf the Internet. There have been numerous rumors about AT&T's plans to offer an official tethering option for the iPhone. There were speculations...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress

Unless they can offer some kind of extra feature or better speed than PDAnet (I don't see how they could), then I doubt anyone with a jailbroken phone would purchase the plan. PDAnet has worked great for me, and I have used it quite a bit without any complaints from ATT.

• Egypt
    Egypt Posts: 115
    via Wordpress

I agree with Josh even if it was for $5 i wouldnt pay it because PDAnet is good enough for me. =D

• duluen
    duluen Posts: 16
    via Wordpress

$10 still costs more then free... what else can I say? On one hand I wouldn't mind paying it if there was some speed improvement or something cool that came with it. But that being said, getting it free already, it would have to be something REALLY cool. Otherwise stfu att.

• bastian gatten
    bastian gatten Posts: 43
    via Wordpress

Sorry ATT... I spend $30 a month already for unlimited internet. PDAnet works great for me. I see no reason why I would pay xtra.

• Kev
    Kev Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

$10 per month on top of my plan... I'd still stick with pdanet unless ATT come up with better application that suck up less battery while tethering.

• Tj
    Tj Posts: 102
    via Wordpress

siiiiiiiiick......

• TByrd
    TByrd Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

I use PDANet and love it. However, for only $10 a month to be official and not to ever have to worry about whether or not one day AT&T will crack down us for using it, I will be more than happy to pay the $10. No doubt. The $30 tethering fee is ridiculous though.

• Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress

what is PDANet?i have a iphone 3G and i have to paid $30 data plan every month but the thing i bought the phone from soneone without sing contact with ATT.When i call and talk to ATT customer service.They said that i have to pay for data plan if i use a iphone and i told them that i didnt buy a iphone from apple store or att and i didnt sign contact so why i have to paid for data plan and they told me because that is att rule or some like that.that is weird.What do u guy talking about PDANet and fee like $10 a month.is that real?