iPhone 5 stuck on apple logo after jailbreak done with computer after the phone reboots

Options
cooperkid13
cooperkid13 Posts: 1
edited January 2014 in Jailbreak Forum
I finished my jailbreak progress with my computer I unplugged my phone and now it was rebooting and it turned on and then it shutoff and now rebooting again and stuck on white logo for one hour now please help!!!

Comments

• alan77
    alan77 Posts: 63
    Options
    Try to hardware reset your iPhone to see if it works. Press the Power (Sleep/Wake) button and Home button simultaneously till the Apple logo disappears and appears again.

If hardware reset doesn't work then you will be need to restore your device by putting it in recovery mode.

Follow these steps:
    Press the Power (Sleep/Wake) button and Home button simultaneously till the Apple logo disappears. Release the buttons when the Apple logo disappears.
    Then immediately press the Power (Sleep/Wake) button and Home button simultaneously, this should turn it off.

Turn off your device. If you can't turn it off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time and wait a few seconds for it to turn off.

Plug the device's USB cable into your computer only.

Hold down the device's Home button as you connect the USB cable to it.
    When you see the Connect to iTunes screen, release the Home button.

iTunes should open and display a message such as: "iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes."

Use iTunes to restore your device.

Hope it helps.
  • alan77
    alan77 Posts: 63
    Options
    After you've restored your iPhone, you can try jailbreaking again.

Remember to take a manual backup of your iPhone using iTunes, disabling encrypt iTunes backup option, and disabling the passcode before proceeding.