iPhone 5 ios 7 unlocking with invalid sim

Hello everybody
I live in Pakistan and my brother recently sent me an iPhone 5 from UK. He bought it from somebody there. It previously had 02 sim. Though he restored it and everything, I can't seem to make it work here. After initial setup it says invalid sim and doesn't let me do anything. Even itunes say invalid sim and doesn't give me any other option.

It was my first time with iPhone and I was super excited about it and waited for a month and now I don't know what to do with it. I googled a lot and it seems like here is how people have been doing it

1- use R-sim (which cant be delivered in the area I live in)
2-use original sim and then restore and in the process, add invalid sim which then later on becomes valid. (I don't have original sim)
3-use jailbreak, cydia etc but for that you need to be able to have your sim activated. I can't reach the menu screen and even if I bypass the unlock using voice over activated, apps don't load.
4-IMEI websites... which claim to break your iphone security but I am skeptical on whether or not it is a scam.. has anyone tried them?

So that's it. I am clueless and I asked around in local mobile markets and they asked for 200 dollars to unlock it and that's a LOT. esp when I convert it into local money, it is like 20 thousand plus they give no guarantee about your phone.

SO please help me, or guide me. There is no way it can be unlock-able. No system is that full proof.

waiting for your response. :)

Comments