Iphone 4s error code 1

My friend bought 4s from the States few years back and brought back to Malaysia few weeks ago and since then he wasn't able using it because of simlock and he's on ios 7.0.2. He tried to jailbreak using evasion7 but get stuck on apple logo on the final stage of evasion7 jailbreak. He didn't know what to do and gave me the phone. After trying so many times and lot of methods, i wasn't able to restore this 4s to 7.0.4 due to itunes always give error code 1 all the time! I've searching through the net for a fix but still fail. You guy have any suggestion on this? Reply me ASAP!

Comments

• I bought iPhone 4S second Hend in abbey few months a go and I never was able to use this phone any more when I put the SIM card in then start to do the activate the iPhone it ask me for the firs oner password which is the Apple ID password
    I thing this was only west of money for me
  • please help ive baught an iphone 4s that had a passcode on it and forgot to have them turn it off and now i cant reach them as they dont have a phone and i dont know where they live.... how can i get past this i restored in itunes to bypass the code but it says its locked on find my iphone and has the apple id its assigned too.. ive read another topic here about this and it only works for iphone 4... please any help out there.....
  • hamdam is the phone in dfu when trying to restore? also try running tiny umbrella tss server when restoring it may help.
  • already tried with all known methods but still fail. arghhhhh damn :((