how to '' 2 things '' ?!

iphone 5,2 .. ios 7.0.4 .. jailbreaked

how to share internet connection from pc to my iphone via usb cable ?
how to downgrade from ios 7.0.4 to ios 6.1.4 ?!

Answers

• to downgarde a version you juste need to download the version on any website, and then restore yout iphone from itunes with the downloaded version, to do that you just need to click right on the restore button and choose the file with the ios 6.1.4 version.
    hope it helped! :D
  • to downgarde a version you juste need to download the version on any website, and then restore yout iphone from itunes with the downloaded version, to do that you just need to click right on the restore button and choose the file with the ios 6.1.4 version.
    hope it helped! :D

i've tried this way and always get error , i found that no way to downgrade iphone 5 :)

but thank you for helping :)
  • Jpwner
    Jpwner Posts: 3
    Ya for sure you can't downgrade ios 7 unless you know some next level tactics but I have heard of tweaks that allow data sharing from iphone to pc but not the other way. Try this: http://lifehacker.com/5369381/turn-your-windows-7-pc-into-a-wireless-hotspot
    I've done it before you need to have an Ethernet cable because your pc's wifi card will be used the other way unless your computer has to woof cards.