Apple Provides Workaround to Fix a Problem which caused iTunes to Crash after Upgrading to iPhone Fi

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Provides Workaround to Fix a Problem which caused iTunes to Crash after Upgrading to iPhone Firmware 2.2.1

Apple released iPhone Firmware 2.2.1 couple of weeks back which included minor bug fixes and improvements. However, based on this discussion thread at MacRumors Forums and this one at Apple Discussions; few users were affected by a problem which caused iTunes to crash after updating their iPhone to firmware 2.2.1....

Read the full story here

Comments

• Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress

My iTunes is crashing as well. When I bring up the PC with my iPod Touch plugged in and on, it automatically brings up iTunes, then proceeds to crash iTunes.

The work around mentioned did not work for me. iTunes just crashed with a memory error.

I think it has something to do with a rogue podcast. I've gone to the Mac store 3 times with this problem -- they simply reload the operating system (2.2.1). (BTW, the last time they gave me a new iPod Touch (2.2.1)which initially worked for a few times, but after syncing some new podcasts, the crashes begin again.

This is really annoying, since these products are made by the same company.