Here's the deal.

I'm a groundskeeper for a small college in Minnesota. Winters are long and pretty brutal here. As the parking lots get plowed through the winter, the snow piles up. When spring comes and the piles start to melt, I have to collect garbage and discard. As you can imagine, I find lots of stuff that the plows collect, most of it being junk garbage. The other day as the piles are almost gone, I find an iPhone 5. It's a little rough for being in a pile of snow most of the winter but it had a back case and screen protecter still on it. It doesn't power up of course, but my wife has a iPhone 5. So I bring it home and plug it into her cord and behold it starts to charge. When it boots up, it seems to be stuck on a login screen where it ask for username and password, of course I have no idea what to put in. I would think this person that lost it would have got a new one by now, I guess my question is, is this worth anything? Can anything be done with it? It seems a shame to waste a pretty good phone. Thanks.

Answers