iPad air problems!!!

Options
nightshade888
nightshade888 Posts: 3
edited May 2014 in iPad Forum
hey i need help with my jailbroken ipad air. it is running ios 7.0.4. everytime i try to type on it the stupid undo/redo typing menu pops up and its gotten to the point where i litterally cant type even one letter without it popping up. is there a tweak i can install or does anyone know where i can find it in ifile so i can get rid of it completely?
Post edited by iPhoneHacks on

Comments

• nightshade888
    Options
    hey i need help with my jailbroken ipad air. it is running ios 7.0.4. everytime i try to type on it the stupid undo/redo typing menu pops up and its gotten to the point where i litterally cant type even one letter without it popping up. is there a tweak i can install or does anyone know where i can find it in ifile so i can get rid of it completely?
  • nightshade888
    Options
  • Gautam
    Gautam Posts: 491
    Options
    Hardware reset your iPad Air to see if it helps.

To hardware reset your iPad Air, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake (Power) and Home buttons simultaneously for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
  • Clap
    Clap Posts: 26
    Options
    If "Gautam" suggestion don't work you can try to re-jailbreak your device again with latest JB version for 7.0.4 , I mean Evasi0n 7 version 1.0.7