Dev Team Jailbreak Beta version of iPhone Firmware 3.0

2»

Comments

• Warebear
    Warebear Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

reading up Also, there is no way to revert back from 3.0 to 2.x -- there are too many modifications to the firmware items that it can't be done.

There are a few people that have upgraded and rolled back using restore and quickpwn 2.2.x but it took several tries to do it. Some have a usable phone, others do not so I would say "your choice" if you want a possible Ipod touch until the full release.

• babeebugz
    babeebugz Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

ok thanks im still new to the iphone world but can any one tell me how to upgrade my iphone to 2.2.1 without breaking my unlock? cuz i herd people tried to do it n broke there baseband.

• Nino
    Nino Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

when you jailbreak your iphone, are you still able to update it with apple's official firmware releases? :)

• Nino
    Nino Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

okay i found the answer to my question in the previous comments. no need to reply. thanks. :)

• danielkralj@me.com
    via Wordpress

i have a developer accout. for 10 euros on my paypal account (daniel01@o2online.de) i'll add your device to my list...
    just need the UDID of your phone.

• QeuDee @ iPhoneInfo.se
    via Wordpress

hi guys, to upgrade to the 3.0 OS just download the ipsw from rapidshare or megaupload..... and then turn off your modem "internet connection" WHILE your restoring your iphone from that file "holding shift + restore, choosing the file..." in this way the itunes wouldnt be able to check if you are a developer or not, and will restore to the 3.0 OS

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress

I have OS 3.0 from the dev center, I paid the $99, its up and running. Does any one know how to jailbreak 3.0. I tried using quickpwn 2.2.5. When I put my iphone 3g in DFU mode, quickpwn doesn't recoginize it, like it used to when I was running the previous firmware, is it possible?

• baz
    baz Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Look at rapidfind for the beta 3.0 firmware.

• karl
    karl Posts: 113
    via Wordpress

will their be a way i can download the 3.0 beta jailbreak? cos i have 3.0 beta on my iphne 3g

• KD
    KD Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

I downloaded 3.0 beta and it installed but couldnt activate it without a Dev account. I was about to cry lol. So I google it and found a way to do it. It's takes you back to 2.2.1 but your baseband will still be upgraded. And you will not be able to jailbreak it. So pretty much you will have to wait until the final version comes out. Me, I couldnt wait so I contacted a Developer and got on his account for $5 and now running 3.0. It has everything it's been missing except for video :( It has options to send mms but at&t has urgraded their ****, so you can send it. BUT MMS IS FINALLY HERE!!!! and yea you can forward text messages and turn off sms preview without having to lock your phone. For those who want to get on a Dev account just email lyonrt@gmail.com THIS IS TOTALLY LEGIT. Within 5 minutes I was able to activate my 3.0 beta.

• Superfreak
    Superfreak Posts: 47
    via Wordpress
  • Chingiz
    Chingiz Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

hello! Help me pleas, how i should unlock iphone 2G OS 3.0?

• Sadov88
    Sadov88 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I am not a dev and was able to find os 3.0 leaked on ****. I then simply shift click restored my 3G iPhone to install 3.0 beta and repeated process when beta 2 came out - it worked fine both times and my phone was activated with my Internet connection on both times.

I then used beta quickpwn to jailbreak.

I'm on 3.0 beta 2 jailbroken on iPhone 3G. It doesn't get much better then this. Ah!

• Coop
    Coop Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

there is a downgrade baseband app on cydia. Search downgrade bb. Havent used it cause im on att.

• Coop
    Coop Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

No u have to restore. Then upgrade. U will then lose ur jailbreak.

• tyler twofour
    tyler twofour Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

if my iphone 3g was hacked before on the 2.2.1 software and then was restored to normal can i then go and re-hack it on the 3.0 software is there anything wrong with doing that?

• mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress

ya mad props to the dev team i cant wait to update to 3.0 jailbroken. Im not gonna mess wit 3.0 tho till the jailbreak is out...

Are you still searching the web with google? Earn rewards for searching with swagbucks - http://swagbucks.com/refer/ifresh21

• ranjeshvian@gmail.com
    via Wordpress

Use redsnow to jailbreak firmware 1,2_3.0_7A341_Restore.ipsw......!!!