AdMob Report Reveals Poor Adoption of iPhone OS 3.1

2»

Comments

• raymond
    raymond Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

I have not upgraded my iPhone's OS and will not until tethering works in 3.1

I use tethering quite a bit and it's far more important than any update or MMS. If or when a tethering solution is found for 3.1 then I'll be happy to update.

I'm quite content holding on to the old OS for as long as it takes, even if this means years.

• Renato
    Renato Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

sorry guys: your responses (i dont upgrade bcase of JB) are not representative, as we find us on the "www.iphonehacks.com" homepage :-) It's more then logical, that the majority of people from iphonehacks have a JB phone....

• PA
    PA Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

Yes but guess what I can actually install ANY program to my Mac even dual boot with Microsoft, or run other OS's inside using Fussion or run Windows Programs using Crossover. If they pulled the same thing with the Mac that only programs can be downloaded from iTunes no one would but the Mac. They just do this stuff with Phones which is why people hack them. ATT is just as bad they don't want the iphone doing things that the Blackberry, and Windows Mobile device can do cause they are not locked down.

• joker2k999
    joker2k999 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

OH MY GOD!!! I upgraded to 3.1 by mistake. please tell me i can get my 3.0.1 back! Someone please help me!!!!

• Aleksander
    Aleksander Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

I would like to upgrade my 3Gs to 3.1 but not without JB so i'm staying with 3.0.1.

• Steve
    Steve Posts: 326
    via Wordpress

I did upgrade my 3G to 3.1 then jailbroke it .. I must say it does seem to deplete the battery alittle faster
    and also the device gets warmer in my hands... 3.1 is stable for me and I dont have any issues otherwise..
    Im sure the next update will address current issues tho.

• Snazzy
    Snazzy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Easily fixed.

You need any common hand gun and a single bullet.

• Wim
    Wim Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Go to help.benmat. They have the instructions for the downgrade

• Wim
    Wim Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Sorry, but you better go to http://help.benm.at and follow the instructions. You can also find there instructions for reinstalling the tetheringfunction.