Geohot Releases blackra1n to Jailbreak Any iPhone and iPod Touch Running iPhone OS 3.1.2

1235»

Comments

• Esco
    Esco Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

Mine was gettin stuck @ running aswell
    I kept trying for bout 10 times
    jus wen i was trying da last time....it worked!

• John McDowell
    John McDowell Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

john_a_mcdowell@hotmail.com - send me your email address and I'll email at least a thousand examples of why you should jailbreak your iPhone. Obviously you're ignorant to the fact that your service provider has locked you out from being able to take full advantage of all the capabilities that the good folks at Apple Computers have built into the iPhone. I, for one, am sick and tired of large corporations taking another corporations device and imposing limitations on the use of said device simply because they provide airtime service. Let me use MY device how I choose, I paid for it! If you feel different come talk to me, I got a car I'll sell you, but I'll add the stipulation that you can only drive it twenty miles each day and I want it returned to my house each night....absurd isn't it...?

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress

i get stuck in the itunes connected while blackrain is running did everything up to erase everything from before still wasnt able to successfully jailbreak any ideas guys?

• Ken
    Ken Posts: 114
    via Wordpress

One question. What if my iphone 3gs is already unlocked? and i use this tool. will my phone get lock back or it wont affect?

• asdfa
    asdfa Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

so all i do is upgrade my iphone 2g to officail 3.1.2 and press make it rain or do i have to do more?

• Apelpapa
    Apelpapa Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

so all i do is upgrade my iphone 2g to officail 3.1.2 and press make it rain or do i have to do more?

• Will
    Will Posts: 104
    via Wordpress

Works great, but can't get winterboard to work. Any ideas?
    Thanks

• Ken
    Ken Posts: 114
    via Wordpress

One question. What if my iphone 3gs is already unlocked? and i use this tool. will my phone get lock back or it wont affect?

• Richard
    Richard Posts: 141
    via Wordpress

hi guys my problem is entirely different i have an unlocked iphone 3g running on 3.1.2 with a baseband of 5.11.07 and now i just want to install cydia and im totally new in this field i have one laptop with windows 7 and im really poor guys i bought this iphone 2nd or 3rd hand plz guys if anyone can help me i wil really appreciate

• Ethan
    Ethan Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

my iphone 3gs wont jailbreak. its 3.1.2 and gets stuck on the 'entering recovery' stage. i have erased everything twice and tried black ra1n many times with no change. help plz anyone???

• Carlos
    Carlos Posts: 45
    via Wordpress

is it possible to jailbreak itouch firmware 2.2.1 with blackra1n?

• UberBock
    UberBock Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

eh the crack doesn't work. 3G updated 1/29/10 to latest firmware. Tried the hold home/power till I see the apple then release the power but hold the home. All I get is repeated reboots. Win7 64bit with 32 bit iTunes..thought the 64bit version was the problem buy no. Blackra1n doesn't work....sad that Geohot isn't updating the hack...guess the ps3 shiny toy has him distracted...like an ADHD hacker...

• Richard
    via Wordpress

me too just dont know what i am doing wrong

• Richard
    via Wordpress

hi every on i have an iphone 3g 3.1.3 blackra1n seems towork and my phone gets stuck on reboot how long should this take help me please

• H3NRI
    H3NRI Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Hi,

Im a little confused.. I have a iphone 3gs os 3.0.1, i wanted to custom upgrade it with 3.1.2 using the firmware i downloaded. But when i tried to update it using itunes by clicking shift+restore and clicking the 3.1.2ipsw it just says "the iphone cannot be restored...server could not be contacted or is temporarily unavailable".

I really wanted my iphone with a 3.1.2 firmware on it before i jailbreak it with blackra1n.

Anyone? Pls help.

My second question, what is the advantage of having a jailbroken 3.1.2 over a jailbroken 3.0.1 firmware?

Thirdly, i love the yahoo messenger iphone app ive just downloaded for free from itunes app store, if i ever try to jailbreak my iphone, will i lose that app and all other free apps ive downloaded for free?

Tnx to Geohot in advance even if ive not jailbroken my iphone yet:-)

• Robert
    Robert Posts: 146
    via Wordpress

Is there any blackrain jailbreak iphone 1g for 3.0

• dye
    dye Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

hiii all have a 3g iphone and its locked i live in kuwait and it seem that it wont work unless am using an american sim , btw by mistake i updated it to 3.1.3 so0 need help who ill get an advice on this fast :$ thnx

• ryan aka kinkin
    ryan aka kinkin Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

hey guys can someone guide me, i have a problem here. i jailbreak my iphone 3gs once n i accidentally upgraded it to software version 3.1.3
    i tried to jailbreak it again using blackra1n but it seems like doesn't works at all. can someone pls help here. just wanna know is it possible for me jailbreak my iphone again when my solfware is 3.1.3 ? thanks a million

• ryan aka kin kin
    ryan aka kin kin Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

and if its possible for me to jailbreak my iphone again when its 3.1.3 version, how do i do that ?

• Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress

i have a ipt2g its 2.2.1 ive tried blackra1n a few times. i turned off my firewall and virus blocker too. it just sits here and says waiting for reboot, for over 10 min. other ppl said it worked in 20 sec.......what am i doing wrong?

• Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress

im downloading the 3.1.1 upgrade. payed 4.95 for it but i needed it anyway, ive still got about 3 hrs til its loaded....think this will work with blackra1n?????? and suggestions at all will be very appreciated, thanks

• digganth
    digganth Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

hii i have i phone 3gs 3.1.3 how to unlock it

• dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress

need some help here. trying to use the sn0w but do not know where to find the ipsw file or the insructions. can somebody point please...

• kyle
    kyle Posts: 67
    via Wordpress

every time i try to run blackra1n my phone gets stuck in recovery mode is there somthing im doin wrong

• a b
    a b Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

how do i jailbreak cydia on my iphone 3g

• ace
    ace Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

anyone has a jailbreak for 4.0 for 3GS??

iphone 4 got a jail break already,
    why not 4.0 jailbreak for 3gs?