Dev Team Issues Warning to iPhone Jailbreakers or Unlockers to Avoid Upgrading to iPhone OS 3.1.2

2»

Comments

• shams
    shams Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

3.1 and 3.12 CANNOT BE UNLOCKED YET, due to the base band. They can be jailbroken but nit unlocked.

BUT KEEP PRAYING, Cos MUSCLENERD said tehy will soon work a unlock for the new baseband. Till then i got a BRANDNEW iPhone 3GS sitting in my room...!

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 134
    via Wordpress

I just upgrade my 3gs to 3.1.2 i used blackra1n its work fine...

• lar
    lar Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

I just re-jailbroke my iphone so that i would have the 3.1.2 cos i was still running 2.2. I now have a 3.1.2 (7D11) modem firmware 02.28.00. It's jailbroken but i can't seem to unlock it with the repo666.untrasn0w.com Have i fcuked it up????

Cheers!

• Harry
    Harry Posts: 57
    via Wordpress

hey, if you upgraded to 3.1.2 without saving your modem firm like me, you can use fuzzland and it downgraded my 3g 3.1.2 from 05.11.07 to 04.26.08, all i have to do now is to wait for the unlock to come!!

• lar
    lar Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

My firmware is still 02.28.00

• Yash
    Yash Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

hey, i tried to update my iphone3g 3.0 by itunes to 3.1.2 and is not working at all and the display shows a image which has usb and itunes logo...
    can anybody help me to fix it....

• Lori
    Lori Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Hi Harry,
    What is fuzzland?
    Cheers,
    L

• Hans III Wee
    Hans III Wee Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

When is the hacks for unlocking of Iphone 3.10(7C144) Modem firmware05.11.07 Please help!

• ericgao
    ericgao Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

still waiting unlock 3.1

• Svenii
    Svenii Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I have updated my Iphone 3gs (32gb) with software version 3.1.2 and have just recently Jailbroken my phone with the Blackra1n software which I found at blackra1n.com

Quick steps:
    1. Download Blackra1n either windows or Mac
    2. run app
    3. Plug in Iphone
    4. click "make it rain" in Blackra1n program
    5. let it run until phone resets
    6. go to blackrain app on your phone & install "cydia"
    7. open cydia on your phone
    8. Click Manage tab at bottom
    9. Sources > Edit> Add
    10. http://cydia.hackulo.us
    11. comes up with legal crap so click "add anyway"
    12. in cydia click search tab at bottom
    13. Search for ****
    14. exit cydia
    15. open **** on phone & go for your life, please note "**** is a tad slow getting its info up so be patient"

Cheers

• kristina
    kristina Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

i jailbroke my 3gs with Pwnage tool which told me to upgrade from 3.1 to 3.1.2 but it upgraded my baseband to 06.04
    now my iphone is jailbroken but i have tmobile and everything ive seen so far says you cannot unlock a 3GS 3.1.2 with baseband 06.04 at all. i just paid $750 for a brand new phone at ATT store now cannot use it -- HELP!

• Russ
    Russ Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

I bought software from iphoneunlocking.com which claimed to unlock 3.1.2. It is software that is available free elsewhere and will not unlock 3.1.2!

• dark_topo
    dark_topo Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

actually i have 3.1.2 on a 3gs iphone and its working on t-mobile :):):)

i used blackrain or something like that xd
    and then use snowsomething hehehe

it's really easy to upgrade :)

• Fly100
    Fly100 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Well I tried the above and all works well until i reboot phone.
    Says it needs to be connected to Itunes.Itunes says its in recovery mode and can only restored.No other option.Its running 3.1.2 and was bought 3 days before Xmas on the Orange network (UK).I undestand as its from orange and may have some new boot software on it that its currently un hackable.
    FLY