How to Jailbreak iPhone 3GS running iPhone OS 3.1.2 Using PwnageTool

2»

Comments

• B
    B Posts: 37
    via Wordpress

Hi,

I have a factory unlocked iPhone 3Gs, can I use this method to jailbreak or is there an easier process?

//thanks

• eclipse3g
    eclipse3g Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

I am also getting Error 1604 on my 3Gs, all I can do after that to get the phone functional again is to allow iTunes to restore normally not using the custom file created with pwnage. Any have any solutions on how to get the phone to accept the custom file?

• leviatanhm@yahoo.com
    via Wordpress

I have an Iphone 3GS with VERSION 3.1.2(7D11) n the MODEM FIRMWARE 05.11.07. I use AT&T is my provider so I do not need to unlock but would like to Jailbreak. Can I still jail break with this tool if my Modem Fireware is 05.11.07?

• Dmnchild
    Dmnchild Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

Everything seemed to work, even have cydia on there and thus far seems to be working.

but, my modem version is still displaying the 05.11.07

Did everything step by step and seemed kosher. hmm.
    this mean no unlocking for me?

mebbe ill try again from the start.

• Dmnchild
    Dmnchild Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

Referring to the modem being 05.11.07 still, do I need to even unlock it as an AT&T customer? That feature is soley for using iphone with other sim card carriers? (I better get to reading up some more. mebbe i overlooked a few things ;p)

• Michael
    Michael Posts: 316
    via Wordpress

Hi guy, my iphone now is in apple imagine screen. it is frozen there. How to solve this problem? I tune doesn't recognize my iphone

• haysoner98
    haysoner98 Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

worked great on my girlfriend's and my 3gs thanks dev team. Did this fix the push notification problem or do we have to fix it like last time?

• natim
    natim Posts: 16
    via Wordpress

Has there been any news as to when windows users might be able to use this?

• Ravi
    Ravi Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

i have unlocked and jailbroken my phone but i thing i didn't understand is how to get rid offf this. plzz see the below pics to help. I mean i tried jailbreakin and unlocking it few times and i have a version 3.1.2 for some reason i cant put up the pics but its bunch of blank thing and underneath it says "untitled". every time i download and install something these appear along with it so it is really gettin annoying plzz help

• Sean
    Sean Posts: 138
    via Wordpress

has any1 got the new uk orange iphone???i cant jailbreak or unlock with any softwares!!!!!!help!!!any1 nos what 2 do plz email me seanxia826@googlemail.com......thank you very much!!!

• P
    P Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

I have the same issue, I don't need to jailbroken it but I trying to jailbroke the latest iphone and I couldn't because error 1602, does someone know how to do it?

• P
    P Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

I Have the same issue. did you get your iphone jailbroken? I couldn't so far because my firware is 051107

• Eric
    Eric Posts: 238
    via Wordpress

Did you ever get a reply to this post?