How to Jailbreak And Unlock your iPhone With Blackra1n And Blacksn0w On Mac

2»

Comments

• govi
    govi Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

hey i did jail break my iphone but when its turns-off it will not reboot automatically, how can i fix this issue i have to run blackra1n every time it is turned off

• bhuvan chowdhary
    bhuvan chowdhary Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

please someone help !! i have a factory unlocked 3gs 3.1.2 running baseband 05.11.07 . First i tried with Blackra1n and the phone reboots after "make it rain" and gets stuck at the itunes screen(connect to itunes logo)

Secondly i tried with the pawnage tool 3.1.4 with a custom ipsw and the phone just reboots after restore and never turns back up. because of the factory unlock the phone is running the sim. but i dont have the jailbreak and that can be really frustrating and irritating. is there any help for the same. please do show some light in this direction as i have already done both the methods like a million times !!

Thank you
    Regards
    B

• Bob
    Bob Posts: 183
    via Wordpress

Hello? anyone out there reading these posts? Would you please make an update for what's going on with the newer iPhone 3GS's? Seems like a lot of us are having problems with the newer 3gs's. What's the word on this?

• Bob
    via Wordpress

My bad. Just try blackra1n and after it first reboots, it goes into recovery mode. then just hit one more time "make it rain" and it will start jailbroken.

• Mctint
    Mctint Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

Hey,iv also got a factory unlocked 3gs and wanted to know if after jailbreaking it will it still remain factory unlocked, and can i still be updating the firmware?

Thanx

• bhuvan chowdhary
    bhuvan chowdhary Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

but is it that every time you switch on and off it goes back to recovery ? or when your battery power runs out, it needs to be connected to itunes and re-jailbroken again ?

• fire00
    fire00 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I'm only concerned about the "tethered" thing..."should not let your battery die" - Does that mean that you also shouldn't power off the iPhone?

• Bob
    via Wordpress

For those of you having difficulty jail breaking your new iPhones (3.1.2), as i said in an earlier post, just run the blackra1n app, the phone will auto reboot and then be stuck on the "please connect to iTunes page". simply run the blackra1n app again and you phone will then reboot as it should fully jail broken.
    now this sadly will only allow you to reboot your phone by either restoring it using iTunes or by running the blackra1n app twice yet again.

but if you do accidentally shut down your phone or it runs out of battery power and shuts down, you can run the blackra1n app (twice remember?) from any mac. it doesn't have to be your own.
    just don't do something stupid like synching your iphone to the foreign mac.

so to answer a few posts, yes, it goes into recovery mode every time you power the iphone off. to reboot it, you'll need to run the blackra1n app twice on any mac.

• Bob
    via Wordpress

For those of you having difficulty jail breaking your new iPhones (3.1.2), as i said in an earlier post, just run the blackra1n app, the phone will auto reboot and then be stuck on the "please connect to iTunes page". simply run the blackra1n app again and your phone will then reboot as it should fully jail broken.
    now this sadly will only allow you to reboot your phone by either restoring it using iTunes or by running the blackra1n app twice yet again.

but if you do accidentally shut down your phone or it runs out of battery power and shuts down, you can run the blackra1n app (twice remember?) from any mac. it doesn't have to be your own.
    just don't do something stupid like synching your iphone to the foreign mac.

so to answer a few posts, yes, it goes into recovery mode every time you power the iphone off. to reboot it, you'll need to run the blackra1n app twice on any mac.

• lou
    lou Posts: 35
    via Wordpress

You can use redsn0w to jailbreak it. Download 3.0 firmware and use this and it will fix the issue. It took me 2 days to figure this out after my iphone did the same thing. It works great now.

• Anwar Saeed
    Anwar Saeed Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Dear VK Said,

I trid blackrain and it did not work to unlock my 3GS Iphone,, what is the trick over here? my iphone acts like an Ipod now and I can not get it to work as an Iphone, I appreciate your help. Anwar Saeed