Dev Team Release PwnageTool 3.1.5 and Redsn0w 0.9.4 for iPhone OS 3.1.3

2»

Comments

• ScoAus
    ScoAus Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I have an iPhone 3gs, with new bootrom. It has 3.1.3 firmware, and 05.12.01. Yes I know I am a wanker, but I didnt do it
    I only want to jailbreak! I dont care about unlock, I have the right sim, so its not needed.
    I tried the redsnow method, and it all worked fine except no cydia, and not jailbroken. Yes I selected install cydia.
    So any suggestions? Can this iPhone be JAILBROKEN only?
    Thanks for any help.

• Mike_0|ive
    Mike_0|ive Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

When you say the redsn0w method worked, what do u mean by this? Do u mean that it jailbroke the iPhone or what? After using redsn0w was there anything different about the phone? I just upgraded software totally by accident and have been looking for a way just to jailbreak my phone because I really wanna use cydia

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 134
    via Wordpress

i have the 3gs 3.1.2 fw jailbroken, but in cydia front page its say this device has SHSHs on file for iPhone OS :3.1.3 what is that mean.my phone is 3.1.2 not .3.1.3 how come its say .3.1.3 on file. can someone please tell me....

• Mike_o|ive
    Mike_o|ive Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Is ther any way making a custom bootrom to load the iPhone after downgrading from 3.1.3 (new bootrom) to 3.1.2 fw, if this is possible the phone wouldn't need to connoct 2 apple to boot after you did a shift + restore. Any one else think that this method would work ??

• memoriesland
    memoriesland Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

does anybody have any ideea about when the developers could release the prog to jb version 3.1.3 ?
    thanks all

• Mike_o|ive
    Mike_o|ive Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I read today that geohot has a confirmed updated blacksn0w that will jailbreak 3.1.3 new bootrom, it could released before the end of feb I will post soon as I know anything people just to sit tight it will happen I know that's it's annoying waiting for this gold dust software to be avalible.

• Fernando
    Fernando Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

hi how i get the custom ispw??? or i need to download from itunes an then put it in in the pwnage tool??? someone con explain it ??? plisssss

• Curbjohan, Swe
    Curbjohan, Swe Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

just search D web for the custom ispw, ex. iphone 3gs3.0.ipsw, download the file, do the thingum in D:a Itunes you press alt while clicking and when doing that U can load the file from harddrive instead of downloading it, this key I think is even called d optio key.

• sunny
    sunny Posts: 23
    via Wordpress

hi i just upgrad my iphone 3g,.3.1.3 and i just jailbreak it ,so now anyone tell me pls how can i unlock my iphone

• John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress

can anyone tell me the whole process for WINDOWS instead of MAC..thanks

• george
    george Posts: 88
    via Wordpress

i wish it will work

• Craig
    Craig Posts: 178
    via Wordpress

Tim check serial, mines 88936, hence mines week 36, old bootrom. If your's is below 40 on the 4th and 5th then yours is too.
    Got a feeling yours is more recent tho?

• Craig
    Craig Posts: 178
    via Wordpress

In my opinion if any of you are on 3.1.2 - bloody well stay on it, dont mess around upgrading to 3.1.3 - there's no benefit, only bugs in Safari and more battery loss, up to you, but i've been there, i'm sticking with 3.1.2 thanks.

• Iphoneuser
    Iphoneuser Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

I am using the old 2G phone, and was at 1.1.4 firmware. Right now, I am so stuck at the itunes and usb logo. I have tried iBricked it, I have tried blackra1ned it, I even restored it with 3.1.3 firmware and redn0wed it with 3.1.2 ipsw. I hold down the Power button and the Home button and tried every possible way to unlock it, but none of these read the phone. Help please.

• Iphoneuser
    Iphoneuser Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

Guys, I answered my own question.
    Problem: I blackra1ned my phone, got stuck at Itunes-usb logo screen.
    Solution: Restore it via Itune to 3.1.3 firmware. Once done, Itunes-usb logo screen will appear again, it will ask for a valid sim card (AT&T). Put in the valid sim card (you can borrow it from your friend who has AT&T as a provider). Open Itunes and it will recognize it right away, then it will ask to activate the phone, don't activate. Now Blackra1n it again, it will work. Remember, Blackra1n only do jailbreaking, not unlocking. Here's the link to unlock.
    http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/tips-tricks/how-to-jailbreakunlock-iphone-2g3g3gs-on-3-1-2-blackra1nblacksn0w-guide/

Good luck.

• Teddy cagas
    Teddy cagas Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hello, ihave an iPhone 3gs 16gb. It is password protected but i forgot the password to unlock.Anybody to help me to remove the password? Thanks.