Apple Banning Screen Protectors From Its Retail And Online Stores?

2»

Comments

• Steven M
    Steven M Posts: 114
    via Wordpress
  • Steven M
    Steven M Posts: 114
    via Wordpress

Looks like someone beat me to it.

• trashman
    trashman Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

I donno, I think Franky j is on to something...

• nonoie
    nonoie Posts: 62
    via Wordpress

for my knowledge apple is banning all the protectors to iphone , so that when u scratch , drop it..there will be a mark that will tell them the you mishandling or carelessness... for that the warranty will be void....they will not exchange it...simple is that.

• Come on AT&T
    Come on AT&T Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

This is a load of crap!!!!!! I should have the right to take care of my phone...... Why AT&T why??????????????

• Come on AT&T
    Come on AT&T Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Some people can not wear a belt clip at work and have to keep it in your pocket........

• katsuboi
    katsuboi Posts: 99
    via Wordpress

Wow, a lot responses on this one. Silly Apple, of course people use screen protectors and protective cases, AT&T wont insure the phone, so what are we supposed to do. (I do carpentry and other outside work)

I had to take my phone in only a month or so after I got it because, rain water got in it and messed up some things. Apple refused to replace it after checking the port with a magnifying lens. I went to another apple store and the techie didn't check that area and replaced it for me. After that I got the otterbox defender case and don't take anymore chances.

• Cap-Tan America
    Cap-Tan America Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

[/b] You guys are retarded. AT&T didn't ban screen protectors, Apple did. Honestly, they didn't even "ban" them. They just aren't selling them in their stores anymore because of the high exchange rate.

It's not going to void your warranty if you put on a screen protector.. seems like most of the people here didn't graduate high school.

• lead
    lead Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

We got the swine flu up in this ****

• John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress

Most of the people here are just kids. It's not a wonder that they don't understand the profitability of a product and the costs of having to replace or exchange them. When a product's return/exchange rate gets to a certain level, it's no longer profitable.

In this case with the screen protectors, apple is actually losing money on them. Why would any one or any company continue to sell a product at a lost?

Apple never said you can't use a screen protector. They just decided not to sell them anymore. Buy them elsewhere and take your exchanges and returns there as well and stop wasting apple's time with it. End of story. Big fcking deal.

Hey kids out there, here's a business lesson for you: Buy a ton of snicker bars at $1 each, and sell them to your classmates for .25 each. You'll love it!

• pappy1398@gmail.com
    via Wordpress
  • Cap-Tan America
    Cap-Tan America Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

"Hey kids out there, here's a business lesson for you: Buy a ton of snicker bars at $1 each, and sell them to your classmates for .25 each. You'll love it!"

Haha.. I agree. Couldn't have said it any better!

• Mrpotato00
    Mrpotato00 Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

what a homo. you do realize the more the scratches the less your able to see the screen? making it less usable...