Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone OS 3.1.3 Using Mobile Safari Coming Soon?

2»

Comments

• Robert
    Robert Posts: 146
    via Wordpress

Volume decrease? WoW.I was just listening to the iPod part on my 3G,and noticed nothing compare to my (ex) 3Gs.
    Interesting observation,though.My main thing was NOT to rely on tethered reboots any longer.It was a pain on my neck.

• Gavin Parker
    Gavin Parker Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

Are you really so much of a fuck1n retard your mum drop u as a kid or sumthing to shout your sh1t mouth off like that, I just got my iphone 3 days ago new out of the box sh1t for brains so now im making u look rather stupid with your little rant as it came with default 3.1.3 now hush up little child

• Robert
    via Wordpress

Hey Gavin,
    It's okay.Some people just plain don't understand the issue you are having.Plz read my post regarding ebay,Apple and AT&T stores.
    Is there any info I gave helped you out?May I ask,from whom did you buy your device?I'm sure that you can EXCHANGE it for a 3G,or request the the 3.1.2 firmware,saying,that you don't like the 3.1.3,and make up some complains...ie,your contacts wouldn't sync with iTunes,it seems slow,etc.You know?
    BEST of luck,Gavin.Plz let me know if any of these helped you out? :-) Rob

• Gavin Parker
    via Wordpress

Mine was a contract upgrade from orange in the UK, I used to have a HTC touch but due a free upgrade and got the Iphone, Im not to fussed at the moment I'll wait for the jailbreak to come, my biggest issue it the sms popping up on the screen saying who it came from I dont like that at all and have found a good program to stop it but of course need a jail broken fone to do it :)

• Robert
    via Wordpress

Oh,so you are from the UK. :-)
    I live in the U.S.,but originally also from Europe:Budapest,Hungary.I have a gut feeling that the jailbreak will be out in a matter of 2,or maximum of 3 weeks.Maybe even before!
    With the jailbroken iphone,you can do millions of different things,and you will love it a lot more than just what you can have now...:-)
    If I find out something worthwhile,I will sure let you know.Best regards,friend!

• Gavin Parker
    via Wordpress

Well now they have released 4.0 beta Im hoping that the jailbreak will be out in a matter of days now not weeks, Yes I really want to explore the jailbroken app side of things so just the waiting game now

• Robert
    via Wordpress

Gavin,
    Yes,the 4.0 is not only out,but for just $10.00 (paid through PayPal) you can have it direct downloaded to your device from your PC.I emailed last night to the developer,and he emailed me back,warning me that if I update to 4.0,as of right now,I will lose the unlock and jailbreak.
    So I am not going to risk it up until after ALL these "silly/hoax"-looking videos someone will come up with a REAL one,and an "official" release for us consumers.
    The 4.0 has some real nice features,and if you have a 3Gs,you can use the "Multitasking" features.Since you are not jailbroken,you might want to give it a try.This is very real,and not a "ripoff,"because the guy was honest about telling me about losing the current unlock/jailbreak,and was not pushy at all.So if you think that you would try this out before the "official"release,then I would be more than happy to give you the address.:-)Take care!!

• Gavin Parker
    via Wordpress

Hey robbert, I would very much like the address please how do you want to go aboput sending it to me, I may as well trial it out as I havent got the abilty to jailbreak my device yet anyway so may as well take a look at wot the futures holds for iphone while i wait

• marc
    marc Posts: 103
    via Wordpress

all new to this , I have the 3gs / 3.1.3 I phone, and just need it to be a modem for my laptop, can I yet?

• ZeppelinLed
    ZeppelinLed Posts: 68
    via Wordpress

Theres a signigicant vol drop, for instance select a message alert on a 3G and 3GS side by side, turn them up to max - the 3GS will overpower the 3G everytime, i've tried it on various phones :)

• Robert
    via Wordpress

I believe you 100%.But to me,it's nothing compare what a peace of mind the 3g brought to me as of untethered reboot and jailbreak...:-)
    I'm sorry,but I just LOVE it.:-)

• Gavin Parker
    via Wordpress

Woot looks like someone is going to release jailbreak in 48 hours, a new team of guys so if this is true thank **** and **** off dev team and geo hot shitters posting their videos with no proof they can actually do it, Maybe its out with the old in with the new.