HP Slate Specs And Pricing Leaked - Can It Be An iPad Killer?

2»

Comments

• Anthony
    Anthony Posts: 66
    via Wordpress

Get the slate, and install itunes. There, we can watch all the videos and music. USB on the ipad, I doubt it. Unless they develop an adapter that comes off the bottom port. And why would apple allow a flash card? That would eliminate the $100 price point breaks in their pricing plan based on how much it will hold. The USB would allow memory cards and this also would hurt the pricing plan. Those who want a real office type program will not want an ipad as it has no true office type applications that Macs or Windows have. And yet, the iPad is a really cool little device. I have the perfect use for it, but not to replace a computer. Wonder if Win7 would run on it.

• Hmmm
    Hmmm Posts: 45
    via Wordpress

a proper full OS and no funny restrictions/rules from apple. seems like a better device to me.

will it outsell the ipad? i doubt it. too many apple fanboys. dont think HP has that many fanboys.

• katsuboi
    katsuboi Posts: 99
    via Wordpress

I can almost guarantee Apple will NOT "cover all that is missing" in it's next version of iPad. Everyone's getting tired of Apple's habit of leaving out features till the next model rolls out.

Who needs the app store when the Slate is an actual tablet computer on which you can install an assortment of millions of different types of full-fledged software programs.

IMO iPhone is the best phone right now (jb'd ofcourse),but the ipad will not be the best tablet.