This Could Be Apple's New iPhone: Do You Like It?

2»

Comments

• DJ
    DJ Posts: 38
    via Wordpress

They wiped it once it was reported stolen

• JohnnyCaustic
    JohnnyCaustic Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

That's not what I meant, but, no ****, you just made my day!

• yave d
    yave d Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Not only is about the hardware but advanced software like the 4.0 os....maybe that new htc droid thats coming may be the only challenge

• Ray
    Ray Posts: 121
    via Wordpress

sorry guys, no iphone this year!!

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress

Check geohots Twitter

• Frank
    Frank Posts: 215
    via Wordpress
  • emmorel
    emmorel Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

I call bull-****. There is not a chance in hell that Apple would release that disgusting thing. It's like going backwards and Apple is about innovation.

• thebigredbutton
    thebigredbutton Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

I didn't like it at first but these new photos and seeing it side by side with the 3GS I have to say its growing on me a lot. The flat back sounds great to me since my iPhone is almost always lying on a desk or something and rocks when I'm pushing the buttons. I could care less about the individual volume buttons and I'm liking the aluminum sides.

I'm still not convinced this is the production model though.

• thebigredbutton
    via Wordpress

Great point. I am also of the opinion that this device may have been "lost" deliberatly

• thebigredbutton
    via Wordpress

Thing is, you've been doing that for years but through AT&T, Verizon, etc. What was great about the iPhone (in the beginning) was that anything you purchased and placed onto it was yours, if you get the next phone or an iPod the apps and music will transfer. I can't tell you how many times I had to re-buy Tetris every time I switched phones, THAT was stupid.

• luigy
    luigy Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

i dont think that apple work that way. apple dont care about people feedback on their device to made changes or knowing that people like the dive or not. other thing i dont think that apple made that kind of point with a lost device when they have lunch the iphone on june that not enough time to made changes. if the iphone is going to lunch on june they going to be in production by this time.

• HCWHunter
    HCWHunter Posts: 49
    via Wordpress

I'm with thebigredbutton. It's growing on me! I like the aluminum sides and slimmer profile. 16% larger battery sounds good too among the other enhancements.

• Tyler 927
    Tyler 927 Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

I love it and really hope this is the next iPhone. If it is I wounder if there will be a white version, I think that would be pretty sick

• YouGetIt
    YouGetIt Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Apple must think it's only selling point over the rest of the market is the front facing camera. But what good is that with AT&T buggy cell network. Man they couldn't get MMS right. It will be of something to have but what would be the point if it's lacking in other area's. I was hoping a bigger high resolution screen size, not smaller to adjust to the battery issues. As of now HTC products are better, but I'm wait and see how this all plays out. Soon as apple releases this device, HTC will have something with front facing camera plus more.

• putters
    putters Posts: 57
    via Wordpress

If this is released, the iphone will lose it's beautiful glory...and what a sad day it will be.

Seriously, Apple knows to never be square or else it will be made fun of!!! Also, it does not look as thin as the iphone 3gs, hence a step backwards than forwards (Apple's new slogan: A step backwards)!

• DD
    DD Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

If Apple remotely killed it, it cand remotely FIND IT by it's GPS! Doooh. They could declare it stolen and the police would retrieve the prototype.

• stan69b
    stan69b Posts: 50
    via Wordpress

if it is shutdown you can't locate it ..... if the killed it they do not have access to it anymore ....

• NicholaZ
    NicholaZ Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
  • Dan
    Dan Posts: 348
    via Wordpress
  • Israelfox
    Israelfox Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

Dang this phone is all over the news lol
    i hope is not the final cuz i dont like the fac that is all square out like LG phones but as far as the spects am loving the front facing camera n flash big plus on that

• David
    David Posts: 225
    via Wordpress

Wiped phone through Mobile Me?

All that does is delete data and restore, does not turn it into a non functioning device, it basically erases all your data you put on it back to original "Out of the Box" state. Why can't they turn it back on?

• akrimay
    akrimay Posts: 23
    via Wordpress

I do hope its not the final version b/c it does look very un-Apple like. I dont care much for the camera..flash wouldve been awesome but of course theyre not gonna have it..other than that, im super happy w/my 3GS..nicer looking too..Is it a publicity stunt? hmm...who knows..but Apple certainly doesnt need any..regardless of their control issues and policies i dont agree with sometimes..u gotta admit...theyre far above the rest.

• JC81
    JC81 Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Don't hate man, that's why you buy the best and then jailbreak it and make it YOURS. HTC EVO is currently better than 1st Gen iPhone, but 1. You can't personalize an Evo 2. You can't download free apps 3. You can't play old school games like snes, playstation, n64 on an evo. 4. You can't customize your own personal sounds into an Evo. Yet all of that, you can do on an iPhone 3GS and when the iGurus jailbreak an iPhone HD....yep, that little Evo that you're sweating so much, is also gonna be squashed too.

• JC81
    JC81 Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

And I'll also add that htc evo doesn't run windows, doesn't run a droid...where as an iPhone simply...Well, can :) oh well.

• Colten
    Colten Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

I like the older one. I won't buy another iphone if they look like that.

• DotA Be
    DotA Be Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    nice info, keep up sharing ghere