New iPhone: Front-Facing Camera, High Res Screen, High Res Camera With Flash, Micro-SIM Card And Mor

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNew iPhone: Front-Facing Camera, High Res Screen, High Res Camera With Flash, Micro-SIM Card And More Proof [Updated]

The plot thickens. Engadget insists that the images, which were published yesterday are not fake as we had reported earlier today. They claim to have got “solid proof” that confirms that the device in the images is Apple’s new iPhone. Update: This is Apple's new iPhone Engadget is basing its...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Todd
    Todd Posts: 25
    via Wordpress

If its real, its not the same case as the one 'revealed' earlier. The case that was shown in an earlier post has it as an Aluminium uni body case, where as the case pictured above clearly has breaks in the case, where it can be opened or something, presumably for a memory card or something.

• Vishnu
    Vishnu Posts: 199
    via Wordpress

OMG NOOO ITS UGLY!!!!!

• klutch
    klutch Posts: 54
    via Wordpress

i highly doubt the next gen iphone would have been left on the floor of a bar. Never happen.

• Ray
    Ray Posts: 121
    via Wordpress

sorry guys, no iphone this year...

• Michele@fuortes.net
    via Wordpress

That thing is sooo ugly Steve Jobs would not let it out before he is dead.

• Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress

Interesting... but smells fishy!

• jose
    jose Posts: 138
    via Wordpress

That's pretty cool, another little detail that shows similarity between the supposed prototype and the one on the ipad picture is that on all three pictures there is a small dot on the left of the speaker. Maybe this really is a product from apple. I sure hope that it comes with mote than that though. I've seen some phones that have built in projectors and other crazy stuff that could blow the competition to hell once more. Let's cross our fingers

• xsvl
    xsvl Posts: 42
    via Wordpress

Oh i love this time of the year! I'm hoping that it's just a test frame with iphone guts inside. I'm sure our buddy Steve will pretty up the outside for us.

I'm still highly doubtful it is. The picture evidence with the iPad presented by Engadget is compelling but I still can't get over the fact that it was found in the wild and has 80 gb's.

• Ng
    Ng Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

wasn't there an earlier post about apple making an ipad mini? maybe it's that....

• Jordan
    Jordan Posts: 163
    via Wordpress

do you really think Apple is dumb enough to let some dipshit leave this is a bathroom...please

• Crazyfish
    Crazyfish Posts: 36
    via Wordpress

If they really did disguise the iPhone 4G prototype as a Japanese iPhone clone, then I think that's just hilarious! I've seen those clones in YouTube videos and if your goal was to make people believe you had an iPhone, it would fool most people. Seems strange that more proof hasn't yet been revealed. Perhaps, whoever has possession of it is holding it ransom and waiting for Apple to make their bid on the device. Whatever the case it had certainly created a lot of hype. Funny how people are already trying to decide if they will buy one based on these photos and articles! :)

• Vishnu
    Vishnu Posts: 199
    via Wordpress
  • samsung jack10835
    samsung jack10835 Posts: 26
    via Wordpress

show video of phone and action

• DD
    DD Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

That device is built like that to fit in the unibody aluminium case. The pieces would fell apart if the hardware inside wouldn't be in one piece.

Sorry for my bad english!

• Apple Guru ass nigga
    via Wordpress

It smells like a Apple set up for media attention. It's always funny how u never get to see the screen on and how theres no video . Its either apple messing with the media, a wanna be iphone from Japan/ Europe that someone wants to everyone to beleieve is the "iphone 4G or some apple testing phone . But the last one seems HIGHLY unlikely to me although there is similarities found in the ipad photo's. Its hard to completely say what it is right now. P.S. Wanna tell me if it's for Verizon :)

• DD
    DD Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

That device is built like that to fit in the unibody aluminium case. The pieces would fell apart if the hardware inside wouldn't be in one piece.

PS. Remember it was found INSIDE a 3g case..

• goldcrome
    goldcrome Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

WHY DONT YOU ALL JUST STOP THIS ARGUING OVER IF ITS REAL OR FAKE. YOU ALL WAITING ALMOST A YEAR FOR THE 3GS SO IM SURE 2 MONTHS ISNT GONNA KILL ANYONE.

• Chiyaan
    Chiyaan Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I seriously hope Apple launches a new Iphone this June, despite rumors.

• dxs101
    dxs101 Posts: 52
    via Wordpress

This is a load of bull... like its 100 percent apple is releasing a new iphone.. like the past 3 have been pretty much the same time.. and we all know apple wants to put more **** out for us to dump money on.. if this is the new iphone which it is not... they will loose so many sales cause it looks like a brickk... lets get a ipod touch sized iphone with a bigger screen camera hd blah blah blah,

• jae
    jae Posts: 35
    via Wordpress

Some people focus on apple and their products more than their own personal life. Who gives a **** anymore really? The phone will be released whenever steve jobs feels like telling us. **** I hope he takes more than 2 months. Last thing i want to do right now is put out 500 or 600 for a new phone thats going to be buggy until the upgraded firmware for it is released.

• Daryl
    Daryl Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Hey guys just realized 64GB plus 16GB = 80GB

• Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress

okay japanese clones? guys china makes all of the clones...why because every piece of electronic equipment nowadays are made...guess what in CHINA. 100% that was not a japanese clone

• hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress

I don't see what's so crazy about an 80GB. The iPod Classic used to come in an 80GB model. I still say it's a prototype.

• socal
    socal Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Someone said they hope Apple "seriously" releases a new phone this June... Really? Of course they will. Like they've done in the past, like they'll do in the future... OMG What are all these "Could Apple be prepping for a new iPhone in June? AT&T people are not allowed to take vacations in June". This isn't news people, it's coming and anyone with half a brain knows it. Geez.

Now are these the pics? Who knows... All I know it that I've been waiting for a front facing camera since 1G ... I can only hope it'll come this year without any added costs for video conferencing. We pay enough!!!!!!

• Thorgvin
    Thorgvin Posts: 40
    via Wordpress

Of course - as we've all always known, people only buy the iphone to look hip and/or chic...

• S. Jobs
    S. Jobs Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Please let the finder of our phone return it by sending it to our office adress in Cupertino!
    A reward of $1,5 million will be issued to a Lehman Brothers' bank account to collect.

PS.
    Our iPod Classic 80Gb has/had a HARDdrive, iPhones have Flash memory!

• Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress

i have owned all iphones and currently have a 3GS, If this is truly the new iphone, im not buying it :)

• Teeheeze
    Teeheeze Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Before anyone starts talking ****, lemme begin by saying, yes... I know that it's most likely not for real, but.. wouldn't it be hilarious if the commenter of the comment two above this one really is Steve Jobs?? Lmao... I think it'd be hysterical if everyone who saw that comment just laughed thinking it was bullshit when really, it was a real offer posted by the Steve Jobs. Can't believe the time I spent reading every single comment lolol.

• me
    me Posts: 220
    via Wordpress

im thinkin its tht 4G that this guy lost, and couldnt find it, so he killed himself..

• Playafied
    Playafied Posts: 55
    via Wordpress

Gizmodo says it's real:
    http://gizmodo.com/5520164/this-is-apples-next-iphone

If it truly is real then I love the new design and plan on getting it when it comes out!