'Spirit' Jailbreak For iPhone OS 3.1.3 And iPhone OS 3.2 Might Be Released Tomorrow

Comments

• iom_jack
    iom_jack Posts: 24
    via Wordpress

Just a thought if Im right so ppl wont be disappoint when this JB release. as it says, its a JAILBREAK and NOT the UNLOCK for most ppl are waiting for.

• Sommerchan
    Sommerchan Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

It is not going to happen.

I only believe Geohot or the dev team, the rest of them are all CRAP.

If they really want to realse something, then go a head and F****N realse it, do not play on peoples anxieties.

• anonymous
    anonymous Posts: 106
    via Wordpress

Comex is part of the dev team moron !

• apple-lover, esq
    apple-lover, esq Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

two works can describe MCBHACK, freudian nightmare. His mom did not hug him enough.

• Sommerchan
    Sommerchan Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

I meant to say not the dev team, typo mistake. Will see who's the moron tomorrow.

• BubbleBear
    BubbleBear Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Thanks guys to make this possible, i´m an Angolan guy and that proves your jobs is appreciated by everyone. I got a new 3gs new boot room, it's cool to know about jailbreak, but unlock its most important to me. anyway thanks bro. Keep good work, and if there is a donate im in, you deserve it.

• dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress

Man some of you guys are true unappreciative flukes. If I was these guys I'd tell yaz go **** yourself and figure out how to hack it yourself. Something as simple as giving praise for work someone is offering for free, yet some of you bastards complain about it. Human Nature is a funny thing.

Props to all who make this happen. It's because of your effots I enjoy my iPhone even more.

• Maximos
    Maximos Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

Who the hell you think you are, calling people bastards and telling them to go **** themelves and calling them names?

People are entitled to their opinions. This is what seperate, educated people from the none educated like yourself.

• Bryan Lipscomb
    Bryan Lipscomb Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Thank the guys that time the time and work jailbreaks for us avid apple product users, I know that I greatly appreciate the very hard work and dedication you put into creating such software. If there is a donation link for the jailbreak that coming out, I will definitely donate to you guys.

You guys are awesome.

• mobilegamer999
    mobilegamer999 Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

according to comex's twitter feed, he is delaying it a few days due to reasons with the iPad 3g

• mobilegamer999
    mobilegamer999 Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

if im correct, which chances are i could be wrong, but it looks like you should be able to but your gonna wanna backup ur SHSH as soon as you can. I'm in the same boat as you so im hoping it is possible.

• Thorgvin
    Thorgvin Posts: 40
    via Wordpress

...or whatever network you're locked to. In my case - Telstra.

• Bill
    Bill Posts: 153
    via Wordpress

Yep, hear that bell ring!

• Bill
    Bill Posts: 153
    via Wordpress

When you unlock the phone that means you can now use it with other carriers other than ATT.

• Darr
    Darr Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Good news to some that they are just releasing jailbreak as it was already out long time a ago for 3.1.3 But most ppl are waiting for unlock, as I have my 2 3g phones already jailbroken. UNLOCK FIRST and good job for the jailbreak.

• Klos
    Klos Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

stfu!

those ppl working on the jb got a life!
    they use their spare time to tinker with the iphone and they are so selfless to share a lot with the iphone community!

Comex said that it might get released on friday, MIGHT!
    You should follow on twitter, where he states that he wont make it till friday but several days later.

So, expect the jailbreak to be released around sunday.

oh and to all those unsocialized, retarded, minority-complexed ppl posting nonsense on this page:
    1. what did you ever do?
    2. think before you speak
    3. do research before you think

if you dont stick to point 2 and 3 then just STFU!

• Dan
    Dan Posts: 348
    via Wordpress

Hey Chris, you've said what every grateful person ought to say to the Dev. Team. We owe them a big thanks for their free services.
    I have always said it's OK to wait a little bit if we have to. I rather get a 4.0 than a 3.1.3.

A jailbreak is an important development, but I can wait a few weeks for "spirit" to unlock my "never-again-AT&T" phone.

• Juyjuy
    Juyjuy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

STFU!!! to all people leaving bad comments about dev team about how slow they are on releasing JB. Dont forget DEV team dont really need to do it noone is paying them they spending their own time and all we can guve back is appreciation on their work maybe thank you or little donations but dont leave comments rushing them like itbis their obligation to do it for us. If there is Exploit be thankful if there is non then juat wait til they release it.

• Swift
    Swift Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Lying piece of sh1t. A typo, yeah right.

• Maximos
    Maximos Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

While the people who are working tirelessly on the Jailbreaking software, deserve our admiration, deep gratitude and support both morally and financially, I still think they would also like to see us being civil to each other.
    Please guys no name calling.

• Jailbird
    Jailbird Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I Can't Wait for an UNLOCK too! I'm already jailbroken. Oh well. Can't win them all.

• wut
    wut Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

if it comes out tomorrow, I donate monies. if not, no monies.

I'm not ungrateful, just late the the party and haven't gotten the opportunity to enjoy a jailbroken toy yet.

• xsvl
    xsvl Posts: 42
    via Wordpress

thank you. I thought i felt an off mood on his twitter page. Darn!

• MCBHACK is a bitch
    via Wordpress

leave it to the first dumb ass in the room to start talking ****...u are a waste of life...10$ said the best part of you ran down your moms leg fagot

• iWolf
    iWolf Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

heh telstra i here you buddy

• Will
    Will Posts: 104
    via Wordpress

I'd pay if they worked quicker

• has
    has Posts: 27
    via Wordpress

yeah iv been waiting for ages, if they need donations, ill be happy to pay if i can get it sooner

• aixcel
    aixcel Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

please release it today...i've been waiting this for so long.....

• Bob Robertson
    Bob Robertson Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

If people are entitled to their opinions, then arn't they also entitled to the opinion that someone (even you?) is a fucking bastard? DUH Free speech means you are free to dispute someone else's comments too.

And none educated? Trying to insult someone over education, and you can't use the correct words either. Way to prove you are superior.

• Bob Robertson
    Bob Robertson Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

Wow if they don't get it out fast enough for you, you are no longer grateful enough to donate (if they asked which they don't).

You're not ungrateful, you're just going to **** and try and hold them accountable for not releasing something THEY TAKE THE TIME TO CODE on time.

Sure you're grateful, only if they do what you want when you want it. Try saying Thank You, and realize that these people DO NOT HAVE TO RELEASE THESE JAILBREAKS. We should thank them for releasing them at all and not act like spoiled children.