iPad 3G Jailbroken Using 'Spirit' Jailbreak

2»

Comments

• juny2877@hotmail.com
    via Wordpress

Guys ibought an iphone about 2 months ago used it had the 3.1.3 on it when i hooked it to my itunes and set it up with my itunes account i got locked, i was pissed off i started to mess with it and some how really can say how but i did unlocked and jailbreak it it has cydia and **** so i dont think its that hard if i did it and i dont nowmuch about apple software im just a tech geek

• Bob Robertson
    Bob Robertson Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

Then go somewhere else and hack your ipod/iphone yourself.

• medic
    medic Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

why dont you all downgrade to 3.1.2 there are no extra features in 3.1.3? I downgraded and used GEOHOT's method...??

• jrhoades
    jrhoades Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

because some of us cant downgrade. If you have a 8gb 3g it is no better than the same one they sold as a 2g. The 32gb and 64gb are the only ones that are truly 3g and they cannot be downgraded ive searched countless hours it cant be done unless you have your shsh saved already.

• Window Demolition
    via Wordpress

I'm another one, have a 3gs 32gb which came with 3.1.3. So can't do squat. Hanging out for this to be released as there is just no option for me.

• Doctor Ron
    Doctor Ron Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I just found out about Comex, the Apple Dev Team and Saurik, as well as NeoHotz- I'm a developer but was behind the times on hacking and mobile devices (way behind the times) I haven't hacked since I was 15 (on Commodore 64), now 39. Luckily there are people out there who are on top of things, cuz its gonna take some time to get back up to speed.

• GeO
    GeO Posts: 24
    via Wordpress

Reply Bob Robertson

If You Trust him sit here and watch for release i wait for Geohot because he release on time what ever he promise.

• Gladstone Lawyers
    via Wordpress

Err what I can say is you are very brave mate...Fighter..

• ashseo
    ashseo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

the jailbreak process is harder than you think, especially on newer devices. Apple is trying to stop jailbreaking. They have the possibility to make it "jb proof" but not the ability. It hasn't happened yet, holes have luckily been found and it is likeley that holes will continue to be found but don't swear off the possibility of an un-jailbreakable firmware/ hardware.

• Doctor Ron
    Doctor Ron Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

He did it. And so elegantly ;)

• candyer
    candyer Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

According to comex (I think he's the developer?) the "Spirit Jailbreak" is actually a collection of exploits they've found, and by jailbreaking now they're only revealing one. The reason for the delay was never to wait until 4.0, but rather they wanted to wait until the 3G version was out so they didn't burn one exploit on WiFi then have to do another one entirely on the 3G version. I just saw other article about Jailbreaking for iPad. some people who want to know more can read it.
    http://www.aneesoft.com/tutorials/ipad/jailbreak-for-ipad.html

• candyer
    candyer Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

According to comex (I think he's the developer?) the "Spirit Jailbreak" is actually a collection of exploits they've found, and by jailbreaking now they're only revealing one. The reason for the delay was never to wait until 4.0, but rather they wanted to wait until the 3G version was out so they didn't burn one exploit on WiFi then have to do another one entirely on the 3G version. I just saw other article about Jailbreaking for iPad. some people who want to know more can read it.
    http://www.aneesoft.com/tutorials/ipad/jailbreak-for-ipad.html