How To Jailbreak iPhone, iPod Touch Using Spirit For iPhone OS 3.1.3, iPhone OS 3.1.2 [Windows]

Options

Comments

• Andy
    Andy Posts: 1,127
    via Wordpress
    Options

Try to delete Pandora and reinstalling it again to see if it solves the problem.

• stu
    stu Posts: 48
    via Wordpress
    Options

Doea anyone know how long the reboot should take. the bar through the middle reached the end and I now have the loading circle thing going... been like it for a while now!!! can switch the phone off or anything!!

• Asker
    Asker Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options

I just bought an iphone 3gs...if i get it right, jailbreak means changing the firmware, while unlock enables me to use other carriers on my iphone...right?

so lets say I want to stay with my current carrier...but also wanna jailbreak my 3gs...do I just need to jailbreak it and ignore about the unlock?

If i jailbreak it, will it affect the carrier settings (if there's any) in the iphone i'm using now?

Also, what about the baseband? Can someone please explain what it's role is in the entire process?

Sorry I'm very new in this...

• N4TUR3
    N4TUR3 Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    Options

OMFG OMFG I LOVE U I LOVE U WITH THE HEART OF MY BOTTOM LOL!

dude it worked within like 20 seconds i think i just broke a new record LOL!

• Stann
    Stann Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Options

In response to the comment above saying 3.1.3 isn't unlockable yet, I have seen videos on youtube unlocking 3.1.3 using ultrasn0w by lowering the baseband.... can anyone else confirm this is legit?

thanks.

• Rocky
    Rocky Posts: 37
    via Wordpress
    Options

does anyone know how long the reboot should take. the bar through the middle reached the end and I now have the loading circle thing going... been like it for 5 min now!!! can switch the phone off or anything!! reply as soon as possible..

• Rahul
    Rahul Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    Options

Hey,

How did you fix it out this problem. I have also strucked at same place

Please let me know

• lokiss
    lokiss Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options

i cant jailbreak my iphone because is not activate and i dont have sim original..so how to activate my iphone

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 134
    via Wordpress
    Options

Can anyone tell me if i jailbreak my phone can it be restored to factory state if jailbreak is not what i want

• Edmon
    Edmon Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
  • Edmon
    Edmon Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options

are there any new word for us with an 3gs with the new baseband for unlocking?

• arrrg
    arrrg Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options

how to activate my fucking iphone without itunes!!

• helllp
    helllp Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options

Jailbreak worked fine and I could download apps from cydia. There was one problem though. When I rebooted my iphone, I wasn't with the same phone company. In the top left corner, instead of Fido, it was Rogers...I know it's not supposed to do that because spirit only jailbreaks and doesn't unlock. It is the first time I jailbreak my iphone and i never unlocked it. can anyone explain?

• Stann
    Stann Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Options

I really can't explain it, but i do know that text in the top left is changable through the app Make It Mine, i'd just do a few test phone calls and texts to friends to make sure everythings working, and also see what it says your carrier is under settings.

Hope this helps you.

• steph
    steph Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Options

Mine is doing the same... did yours sort itself out in the end??

• rey100186@yahoo.com
    via Wordpress
    Options

if i jailbreak my iphone and then change my mind can i restore it using itunes?

• cccon
    cccon Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options

jailbreak went easy and fast but when i click cydia it crashes. I have a 8gb 3g 3.1.3

• Sahil
    Sahil Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options

Wow, super easy and super fast jailbreak! Amazing! Seriously guys, works like a charm, literally. 20 seconds tops.

• Sandeep
    Sandeep Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Options

hey can any one help me out how to install Installer.app using cydia. please

• Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress
    Options

hey! please help!

I have the same issue as
    lad@hotmail.com

i tried to jailbreak and it got stuck on the loading thing so i held down the power button and home button but now its stuck on the apple logo. wat's going on?????

someone Please help

• Anthony
    Anthony Posts: 66
    via Wordpress
    Options

I completed it. The first time It stuck for about an hr. Then I manually shut it down and redid it. Then it froze at the apple logo, reshut down and worked fine. so everything happend and its showing, "waiting for activation" "This may take some time" I waited about an hr and redid the process, It worked perfectly this time but still shows the message and I've reset the network settings also. Please advise someone

• Anthony
    Anthony Posts: 66
    via Wordpress
    Options

reset ur computer, open up itunes, close it, then run.spirit

• DJ BRO
    DJ BRO Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options

LADIES & GENTS!!! IT'S UNBELIEVEABLE!!! IT TOOK ME ONLY 15 SECONDS WITH THE REBOOT OF THE iPhone TO JAILBREAK IT!!! BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! KEEP ON THE GOOD WORK.....!!!

• andy100smith@aol.com
    via Wordpress
    Options

Help, my 3gs iphone on 3.1.3 is stuck on the emergency call screen only. Is there anyway to unlock it???

• szethoz@hotmail.com
    via Wordpress
    Options

hi guys, im stuck at the screen 'Please connect device.'

I plugged in my phone but it seems spirit cant sense my phone, any phone have this problem before?

any advise?

• szethoz@hotmail.com
    via Wordpress
    Options

sorry ignore the last post, now i have an error saying error code: c000035a ,

any1 encounter this error before?

• mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress
    Options

in the instructions it said "If you are a Windows 7 user, right click on the Spirit.exe icon and select 'Properties'." Does this mean i have to use windows 7? I'm currently are using Windows XP

• James
    James Posts: 258
    via Wordpress
    Options

my iphone just stayed on progress indicator for a long time so i rebooted it myself now when i turn it on it just stays on the screen with the apple... help??

• Ron
    Ron Posts: 69
    via Wordpress
    Options

It didn't load for me because it said that I need the correct version of itunes, 9. I have the latest version 9.1.1. What's there to do?

• legendko
    legendko Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options

hi i have my iphone 3gs network provider to unlock the phone for me already but if now i jailbreak my fone, is the phone still unlock to all network? thanks