Comments

• J
    J Posts: 131
    via Wordpress

What a bunch of bullshit.

• thatisnotforyou
    thatisnotforyou Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Completely irrelevant. Jailbreak + MyWi = Tethering w/o ridiculous AT&T caps and overages. For those of you that cannot/will not jailbreak... then why did you buy this phone again?

• Larry
    Larry Posts: 54
    via Wordpress

Its a rip off. Why pay $15 for 200Mb and $25 for 2GB. It should be at the very least 500Mb for $15. AT&t should also reduce the price of their text messaging plan. If not for the iPhone, most people would have left AT&T a long time ago.

• Michael W.
    Michael W. Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Makes no sense. If i am paying $25 for 2 GB of data, why do I need to pay an extra $20 to tether and use that same 2 GB of data that I already paid for?!?!? Tethering should be FREE up to the shared 2 GB of data that I already paid for. Complete insanity of overcharging the customer.

• Will
    Will Posts: 104
    via Wordpress

I don't know what to do i was so ready to get the new iphone 4g but after this i don't know any more what to do should i mote to sprint and get the htc evo or get an iphone 3gs before june 7??

• Israelfox
    Israelfox Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

Damm i check mine i have used 51gb since January lol there is no way am getting that data plan $5 bucks aint nothing compare to what am going to be saving if i go over the 2gb which i know 4 sure i will

• George Aboud
    George Aboud Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Used 8.1 GB last mo. makes no difference to me with JB 3Gs and My/Wi and a unlimited data plan Im not changing a thing other than upgrading to the new iphone.

• aRiesy
    aRiesy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

ohhh June 7... when there is finally a front facing camera for video chat the data is no longer unlimited...

AT&T is smarter than you think :)

One way or the other they can always charge you for tethering... And the ones who really want it without AT&T's approval can jailbreak it.

Is it really about data useage? I doubt it.
    Will it impact the rate of video communication adoption? Certainly.

AT&T... You will be the anti-video communucation criminal in the Internet history :)

• want to know
    want to know Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

What about current Blackberry bold
    owners with unlimited data who are
    switching to the new iPhone.
    Can they maintain their current
    data plan or do they have to switch?