Coverage of Apple's WWDC 2010 Keynote Address; Steve Jobs Unveils iPhone 4

13»

Comments

• MasKin
    MasKin Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Anyone else notice the photos of the iPhone 4 on the apple website don't show ATT by the signal bar like it is normally displayed? Maybe it's a sign of things to come or am I thinking too much into this?

• HCWHunter
    HCWHunter Posts: 49
    via Wordpress

You're thinking inside the U.S.A. box. The iPhone is sold worldwide with many carriers.

• dee
    dee Posts: 56
    via Wordpress

I am very excited about this-but correct me if I'm wrong isn't this the same prototype that we seen a couple of weeks ago?anyway the phone looks and sound impressive.video calling,longer battery life,improved apps.And even though the video calling is accessible only thru wifi,hopefully there will be hack to use the 3g network aka 3g restrictor.hope it's everything and more!!

• David
    David Posts: 225
    via Wordpress

Beast fone cant wait!! Go iphonehacks!!

• suckitbitch
    suckitbitch Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

4g is all hype at this point and wont be faster than the updated 3g network for a couple years, from what i read.

• Ricky
    Ricky Posts: 33
    via Wordpress

is da iphone 4 gonna work on tmobile 3g????

• Jared
    Jared Posts: 67
    via Wordpress

But if you sign a new contract, they're probably going to make you get the new data plan, so you won't be able to keep unlimited.

I'm thinking I'll have my wife upgrade, get the new phone on the new contract, then just switch phones with her so it's back on my unlimited one.

• dellstreakhacks
    dellstreakhacks Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

I wonder if the Dell Streak will give the ipad a run for it's money. I have a feeling that people will compare the streak more to the iphone 4 instead of the ipad. I want to get one of the tablets but the streak is not sold in the USA yet.