Blacksn0w RC2 Released To Unlock iOS 4

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageBlacksn0w RC2 Released To Unlock iOS 4

We had reported last week that Blacksn0w, an extremely popular tool to unlock iPhone for iPhone OS 3.1.3 and iPhone OS 3.1.2 had been successfully ported to work with iPhone OS 4.0 Beta 4 and baseband 05.11.07. Steve, the iPhone hacking expert who had released Blacksn0w RC2 for iPhone OS...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Wtf
    Wtf Posts: 36
    via Wordpress

USELESS FUCKING RELEASE. WE NEED FIRMWARE 3.1.3 5.12.1 UNLOCK.

• Him
    Him Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Guess I'l wait for the IP-4 to jailbreak.

• Vishnu Sridhar
    Vishnu Sridhar Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

Will this jailbreak 3gs 4.0 Gm 8a293 5.13.04

• An0n
    An0n Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Here, here. Just hurry up and release it. They say they can but how do we know? Could be false hope! Just release the fuckin unlock for baseband 5.12.1!!! Please..x

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

This doesn't jailbreak iOS 4, it only unlocks iOS 4 and baseband 05.11.07.

It doesn't unlock baseband 05.13.04 thats included in iOS 4 GM nor does it unlock baseband 05.12.01.

We'll need for iPhone Dev team to release tools to jailbreak and unlock iOS 4.

• Mr. E Writer 3738
    via Wordpress

They are posting to many false hopes of new unlocks for new OS when the real deal is unlocking baseband 5.12.xx. We the public know tha baseband 4.11.xx can be unlock, we get it. What the major population is waiting for Is the real unlock. Not this been there done that hack. If these hackers want the glory for a new hack they should do so by making a NEW hack not a copy of an old one.

• An0n
    An0n Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

•¥¥•¥¥•¥¥•¥¥•¥¥• No. •¥¥•¥¥•¥¥•¥¥•¥¥•

• PISSED OFF
    PISSED OFF Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Here WHAT i need......
    Some one to release an unlock for (3gs 3.1.3-05.12.01)
    Spirit is the ONLY ONE with a jailbreak...But no unlock!
    I Don't have 3.1.2 SHSH...because spirit cydia wont give it to me. So....
    *I CAN'T downgrade to 3.1.2!
    *I CAN'T downgrade my baseband 05.12.01 to 04.26.08!
    *I CAN'T but 3.1.2 shsh using AutoSHSH from sn0wbreez!
    *I CAN'T use Sn0wbreez jailbreak for baseband 05.12.01
    *I CAN'T even use blackra1n

Spirit is THE ONLY ONE with a Jailbreak but even they arn't smart enough to unlock it.

ALL I am asking is to unlock my FUCKING Sim card.

• Br1an
    Br1an Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Wow. Pretty harsh on someone doing the community a favor when there's really no obligation.
    if you don't like it I guess your options are
    1)Switch phones and shut the **** up.
    2)Learn code, do it yourself and shut the **** up.
    3)Be thankful there are people out there doing any of this jailbreaking and unlocking...and then shut the **** up.
    Nothing worse than ungreatful fucks!

• Adrian
    Adrian Posts: 20
    via Wordpress

wow, what a ungrateful bunch of pricks, if you need a unlock you shouldn't of updated. like some one said earlier get a new phone and shut up, or learn code and do it yourself.

i have a 3gs running 3.1.2. if you have been in this game long enough (which most people complaining arn't) you should automatically know not to update till devs or geohot say something. mostly saurik say something on cydia. so sorry to hear about your damn problem but shouldn't have been so ignorant.

your damn lucky they don't charge to release unlocks you ungrateful bunch or idiots.

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress

Wow lots of frustration here , i am also waiting for a long time for a solution .... My 32gb 3gs iphone is waiting since nov 2009! Luckily i have a 16gb gs working perfectly :-)

I hate to see aggressive remarks and very demanding demands towards the good folks spending their time to get us the unlock for baseband 05.12.01 / 3.13

So good thanks to all the volunteers and thanks , we will be patient , sorry for all these nasty remarks....

• Gully
    Gully Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
  • J0hnn3
    J0hnn3 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Those of you who write comments to be an disrespectful to the people disrespecting others. Give it a break, kissing butt don't get you guys brownie points for defending the programmers that are repeativtly doing the same useless hacks, and if you're going to leave a comment be mature leave the trash talk in your homes cause they don't help in proving your points across to anyone.

• yeya
    yeya Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Shut the **** up everyone :D

• Supaa Stahh Marioo
    Supaa Stahh Marioo Posts: 33
    via Wordpress

Ok here is what I have to say
    I been waiting months for this unlock ever since I bought my 16gb gs phone
    infact I been using it in o2 but I want to use a orange sim
    to all the nasty people with the horrible comments I hope the unlocking process goes wrong for you
    the iPhone dev team have put a lot out there for us all to get the most out of our phones
    I'm a blogger, I know what it feels like to supply files for people to download, it feels great helping others
    like the previous posts if your so frustrated then learn it your self and stop bothering the dev team
    to the iPhone dev team I love you guys man. Great work on everything
    people please wait for the unlock, it won't be long from now
    this is [Supaa Stahh Marioo<<<< facebook name]

• love2hack
    love2hack Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

WHAT A FAIL,
    TRYING TO LOOK COOL WITH A NAME LIKE BR1AN AND YELLING AT SOME NAMELESS NERD ON THEIR COMPUTER

• Mario
    Mario Posts: 101
    via Wordpress

Wow everyone ones a critic... Shut the **** up... Good post Brian

• GMan
    GMan Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

Thank you !!!!! Who the **** does he think he is ????

• GMan
    GMan Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

Then do it big boy !!!!!!!

• suckitbitch
    suckitbitch Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

No! YOU SHUT THE **** UP!! BEFORE I CUT YOUR FACE!!!!!

• P_NY
    P_NY Posts: 20
    via Wordpress

Yup Im with u on that one

• hunnyluv78
    hunnyluv78 Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Damn, people are super mad...the Dev team/Geohot or anybody else has to release anything? Calm the **** down...why did you buy the iphone if you didn't want sorry azz at&t?

• kai
    kai Posts: 16
    via Wordpress

LOFL. I hope those angry 'unlock-my-iphone' jerks are all teenage boys with calloused hands from too much masturbation. I am one of those accidently suckers that updated to 3.1.3 and my phone has been carrier locked ever since. It is essentially a mini-iPad with no processing power.

If I was a dev, I'd be hard pressed to want to stay in the game with knobs like you guys out there yelling about 'needing a fix'. Patience, all will be headed in the right direction post iOS4 public release.

Calm the **** down and take a valium or something. Get back to your ****, vaseline, and box of tissues.

Peace!

• Z
    Z Posts: 333
    via Wordpress

seriously, ive just learned not to argue online (AHEM, WTF and An0n. fuckers) because you will NEVER win, either way whether or not you're wrong and douchebag-ish (WTF, An0n) or right (everyone else)

• Jcm800
    Jcm800 Posts: 175
    via Wordpress

Well said, ungrateful gits

• c
    c Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

Thanks for all the work, I know I can't do this, even though I can't wait I am appreciative and more ppl should be. Nice to see some positive remarks here!

• Alexx_ROU
    Alexx_ROU Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

First off, I wanna thank all the hackers who are providing us with these hacks, you guys are awesome, keep up the good work. I have an iPhone 3Gs from America,I am in Romania right now, of course i was dumb enough to upgrade to 3.1.3 the very first day i got my hands on the phone, oh well, my question is, what will be the way to go for the unlock? Upgrade to 4.0 then apply the unlock and jailbreak when available? And in order to re-activate my phone, considering it was brought form America, do I need an AT&T sim card? I can order those online.
    Frustration is high with the 3.1.3, I have had my phone for a few months now and it only collects dust, but I have faith in you guys! Thank you and lets hope we can get everyone happy soon!

• Dudley
    Dudley Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

Well Done Br1an... Too Many ungrateful Fuckers out there.