Blacksn0w RC2 Released To Unlock iOS 4

Comments

• Benzo
    Benzo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I've used the unlock and it works great! I'm just having trouble with the MMS recieving. Is anyone else having/had this issue? How did you resolve?

• akri
    akri Posts: 47
    via Wordpress

people..why the profanity and bad attitude? these people are doing us a favor..they have no need to do this for us yet they do...be grateful and thankful! I for one love you hackers and iphone hacks for always keeping us posted w/the latest news and updates..ignore those idiots..they're not worthy of our community.

• Si
    Si Posts: 17
    via Wordpress

Yep I hear u WTF

We need unlock for 3.1.3 (5.12.1 modem)

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tell us when we can unlock this!!!

Simon London

• badboy
    badboy Posts: 23
    via Wordpress

WTF!! devs already have an unlock for 05.12.01 but they dont wanna release it -_-'.

@ akri - hey ass wipe. **** off.

• Jayb
    Jayb Posts: 34
    via Wordpress

I bet none of these JErks have donated one cent to the dev teams and there here bitching and moning about how they want this and that STFU !!!!!!!!!

• apple hatter
    apple hatter Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

awsome work ......... thanks for your generous, but we all need unlock tool for 3.1.3 05.12.01 for all devices

• Mark
    Mark Posts: 267
    via Wordpress

I have 2 iphones on Orange and o2 (uk), i jiust paid the money to Orange (O2 free) to have them unlocked. IOS 4 gives me what I Jailbroke for, so I wont bother with unlocks or jailbreaks anymore now, i cant bear the suspense waiting for them to be released :-)

• chest nut
    chest nut Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

For all of you ungrateful mofos who need to unlock your phone, try this super UNLOCK method: 1: soak your iphone in butter 2: place inside a microwave and set timer for 10 minutes. 3: press start and your done.

Thanks to iphone dev team for your hard works! You guys are brilliant!!!

• rupesh
    rupesh Posts: 11
    via Wordpress

I tried that and now my phone doesn't work! WTF dude!!!!????

I couldn't resist posting this sarcastic comment. I feel sad that there are people out there who will actually try this.

• J
    J Posts: 131
    via Wordpress

what a bunch off crap. aaaaaah im as frustrated as all you lot waiting for the bb 5.12.1 unlock. as my phone is locked. but i live in uk with an at&t locked 3g. i aint even got a choice just have to wait for a unlock! and if i could read code i would be more then happy to help these legends with there incredible work.

• u dont know me
    u dont know me Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

everyone can shut the **** up because im using att
    8==D--------------

• Hmmm
    Hmmm Posts: 45
    via Wordpress

Wow, to all those DEMANDING the dev team release the unlock RIGHT NOW, I'm just curious - from where does this sense of entitlement come from? I mean, obviously you all DESERVE to get this for free - at least that's what you're saying - so why is it that you're ENTITLED to this, to the point where you'll scream and curse and demand more free work from people that you don't know?

• steph
    steph Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

you're just talking about unlocking iphone 4.0 but when will we be able to unlock the 3.1.3 version of the iphone?? i have a 3gs sleeping in his box and i must use an old nokia phone for about 2 month. i can't use it and i can't sell it. i can't do anything!!!!!

• dknz
    dknz Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Me too man I also fucked my self in the ass by updating to 3.1.3 (base band 5.12.1) on my 3gs 16GB
    So I'm patiently waiting for GeoHot or the Spirit People Or iphone DEV team or some other genius to provide me with an unlock.
    Meanwhile I am enjoying my jailbroken iphone with spirit as an ipod touch!
    I do realize of course that everyone is waiting for the official release of the 4g IOS on the 24th of June 2010. I just hope that it comes soon after that.
    Thanks again guys for all your hundreds of hours of hacking and coding.
    We are grateful.

• yeyex
    yeyex Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

since when this formum become swearing-forum... fuuu..sh

well i have 5.12.1 and tried to unlock it last time..with blacksnow FAILED..with snow..watever it called..FAILED..
    last 1 i used spirit and it works.
    but i cant use the mms system

• iSteve Jobsworth
    iSteve Jobsworth Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Why sit on the latest unlock but release an unlock for a phone that isnt even out yet? it makes no ends nobody cares about how hard you guys work we all know your gonna do it anyway just release the baseband 05.12.1 unlock or atlesat stop teasin us with bullshit. Most of your news is bollocks anyway not to mention mainly wrong... Also trolls as your gonna jump on this as your lifes have no meaning **** you and all

• fuck of
    fuck of Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

yeyex how did u unlock by spirit ?

• Thomas
    Thomas Posts: 125
    via Wordpress
  • S33KY84
    S33KY84 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

WTF, why are there so many self rightgeous assholes up here? So what people are frustrated because, they been saying since February that an unlock was coming out and here it is June, and a new iphone is coming out and still no unlock. So many people are stuck without their phones for various reasons, whether they upgraded by mistake or they had no choice but to connect to itunes because their phones crashed, either way, who the **** are you to criticize someone because they want to use their fucking phone. Seriously your the ignorant one, because you take the time to go through blogs and try to put somebody down through a message, grow up and get a life, lame.

• monk with pebble in hand
    via Wordpress

you guys that are complaining dont get it do you?

if the dev team/black rain/ whomever... releases the 3.1.3 - 5.12.01 hack BEFORE the official release of the new iphone os... APPLE WILL FIX IT AND ALL THAT WORK WOULD BE FOR NO REASON.

if you read (and can understand) what this post is about, its not to tease us. but i quote " All known issues with WiFi loss and boot loops seem to be fixed." its a fix for 5.11.07 bb issues.

if dev team release the 5.12.07 prior to the hard release of the new iphone... apple will see where their fudge up is and fix it.

i failed on my first attempt to hack and had to update not realizing the bb i installed f'd me for the next 5 months >.<

sht happens... im as eager as the rest of you ungrateful fwks to get the update and as irritated as well... but wtf can we do about it? complain to the point where the dev teams says f all of us?

patience grasshopper

• waiting n waiting
    via Wordpress

please can anyone tell me when will 3.1.3 (05.12.01) unlocking is actually coming out..

• paranoid
    paranoid Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

been silently & patiently following & reading all the iphonehacks tweets & posts..
    hats off to the dev team for everything they have done,
    just please offer us an approximate time when we'll be able to unlock 3gs 3.1.3 - 5.12.01 that would be real ease..

by the long time i waited, got myself androids & winmos,please help me not to spend anymore :D

• nixon
    nixon Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Hey admins hey hacks hey all i need Iphone 3gs os 3.1.3 fw 05.12.01 BL 0604 unlock. How to unlocked HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME

• fuck this!
    fuck this! Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

when is the fucking unlock coming out ??? the iphone 4g is allready out... ****!

• Nago
    Nago Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Doesn't matter, 3.1.3 or 4.0 firmware

Need 5.12.1 baseband unlock!
    I'm guessing that is what iPhone4 will bring too?

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

iPhone 4 will come bundled with iOS 4. The baseband in iOS 4 GM is 05.13.04. Dev team have confirmed that it is possible to unlock baseband 05.13.04 and 05.12.01.
    http://www.iphonehacks.com/2010/06/iphone-dev-team-confirm-ios-4-051304-baseband-and-possibly-iphone-4-unlockable.html

• Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress

will I be able to jailbreak and unlock my phone in a week or so if I upgrade to 4.0 now? or should I wait and only upgrade to 4.0 when the dev team says they have the unlock? because I don't want to be stuck like 3.1.3 users were when they upgraded. thanks guys

• James
    James Posts: 258
    via Wordpress

unlock for new basebands :) :) :)
    ultrasn0w 0.93 released! Cydia repo is repo666.ultrasn0w.com. Works with basebands 04.26.08 thru 05.13.04 the wait is over wooooooooooo haaaaaaaaa enjoy!!!!

• Chelsss
    Chelsss Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Lol My Iphone is unlocked too but im just going to wait till the 24th. Because maybe they haven´t find an unlock for Iphone iOS 4/3.1.3 and than you are in trouble. I downgrade my Iphone to 3.0.. and im just going to wait now !!!

Grtz

• Chelsss
    Chelsss Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I meant locked XD...