iPhone Repair Company Claims iPhone 4 Screen Not Immune To Cracks

2»

Comments

• PrdPrd
    PrdPrd Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Me too! I threw mine on his wife and next time I'm hoping to hit yours...

• iphone repair
    iphone repair Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

There really is only a few places that I trust for when i need to get my iphone fixed, and onsite cellular repair is probably the best for getting things taken care of and you having your phone back to the way that it needs to be.

• Bee
    Bee Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

had my 4g for less than 24 hours, fell out of my pocket getting in my car and it cracked. Wasn't more than maybey 3 feet from the ground when it hit. I don't know how many times I dropped my 3g and nothing ever happened. Happened to someone else yesterday. It is definetly going to be a problem.

• John Goldboni
    John Goldboni Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

The new Iphone 4 glass sucks big time. It cracked while sitting in my cup holder and there was a hard bump on the road. No jokes

• John Goldboni
    John Goldboni Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

The Iphone 4 is going to be a android killer alright.. It will kill android with chards of glass flying through the air after it's dropped!

• Dan H
    Dan H Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Unfortunately I can attest to the fragility of the Iphone4 glass as well.

• Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 137
    via Wordpress

sorry. i shouldn't have to purchase an aftermarket case to keep my phone "unbreakable" phone from breaking. everyone in their life will drop their phone at some point. if it's going to break without the bumper, then build the bumper onto the phone in the first place.

• Bummed Out
    Bummed Out Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I just came from picking up my new iPhone 4G (after waiting a week for delivery)....when getting out of (a very low Honda Civic) I dropped my shiny new phone on a dirt driveway (from about 18 inches) the front screen is *completely* shattered.... S&^ks to be me.... And to think I switched from a bulletproof BB Bold....

• Dr. Vance
    Dr. Vance Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Mine just cracked in the upper left hand corner. I don't remember dropping it. I dropped my 3gs daily with no cracks. I'm going to go into the Apple store to show them but I doubt they will do anything. I have no bumper so maybe I should get one so it doesn't bump more.

• Bosskiller
    Bosskiller Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I dropped my Iphone 4 once from about 2 feet and it cracked across the middle.

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress

Mine broke the first time I dropped it...

• wolfkill
    wolfkill Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Mine broke last night, with the first drop, from 18". Called Apple and complained about false marketing claims or a manufacturing defect and they said we'll fix it for $199.

• Raul
    Raul Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

My iphone 4 fell from my side pocket and cracked in a diagonal line wow i only had 8 days and it was the first fall

• Avilondon@gmail.com
    via Wordpress

Mine fell from 40cm to the payment , slow fall hardly any impact and the screen is shuttered. Version 4 corners are sharp. I suspect that my phone hit the corner. Apple wants 140 ponds to fix it...

• focusupply
    focusupply Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hi

It is my honour to search for your Company information from Google.

The reasonable price with high quality products we supply as belows:

◆ iPad Parts
    ◆ iPad Case
    ◆ iPhone 4 Parts
    ◆ iPhone 4 Case
    ◆ iPhone Parts
    ◆ iPhone Case
    ◆ iPhone Accessories
    ◆ iPod parts
    ◆ Blackberry Parts
    ◆ Blackberry Case
    ◆ Motorola Parts
    ◆ Motorola Battery
    ◆ Nokia Parts

More choices , you are welcome to our web: http://www.focusupply.com

Focusupply is leading supplier for phone parts and accessories.
    Providing full and great exporting service to customer is always our aim.

Many Thanks

Alan (Sales Manager)
    Focusupply.LTD

Mobil: +86 13424207618
    TEL: +86 755 81798174
    Email: sales@focusupply.com
    MSN: Focusupply@hotmail.com

• Jon Wilson
    Jon Wilson Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I've had a 3G and 3GS, dropped them both all the time.

I've only had the IPhone4 two weeks, just fell out of my pocket, hairline crack on the screen two inches across the corner of the screen. Helicopter windsheild my ass!! F my life!!!

• jess
    jess Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

I had my iPhone 4 for less than a week and it literally broke in my hands!! I was receive n heard a faint crack sound n there was a crack on bottom from one side to the other! It was underneath because you couldn't feel the crack. Took it to apple store and it was replaced bc I was having other issues. Tonight same thing. Picked it up and it had a crack across the top. I am very mad. I am going to go back to my 3GS after I get this one replaced. And u will raise some heck if they don't replace it. I am sooooooooo unhappy with this phone. I had my 3GS since it came out and never had a crack!! iPhone 4 sucks!!

• liz
    liz Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

Yeah... my boyfriend dropped it (no laughing), while sitting on the 'thrown' -- it fell out of his pocket.... **obviously the toilet was not 6ft off the floor...

so: the iphone 4 is extrememly fragile... they could have done better product testing -- people drop phones! it just happens...

• Iam
    Iam Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I had a 3G for a long time. Hardly ever dropped it, and whne I did, no issues. Just dropped my iphone 4 from my pocket, about 3.5 feet high, onto concrete. First time I dropped it. Instantly shattered into a few thousand pieces. Still works, but looks ugly. wondering if I can just buy the glass ($8) or the full screen with digitizer ($150)

• MineCrackedToo
    MineCrackedToo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

My 4G display cracked while I was sitting on the couch playing a game. I've had it about two weeks. I wonder if it's the heat. The display had been on a little while I walked the dog and was warm to the touch when I picked it up off the table it had been sitting on.

• Shewstrang@yahoo.com
    via Wordpress

After two weeks of owning my iPhone 4 I sprained my ankle dropped my phone at the same time shattered the back side. When I took it back to apple they replaced it to my surprise. Then not two weeks later 4ft fall broke the new one this time the front! Called apple to complain obviously this glass is horribly fragile, but no luck. I want my 3GS back I hate feeling nervous every time I use my phone. Btw had my 3GS for a year dropped it plenty and it never broke (although it did have a big rubber case and screen protector). This is yet another design flaw.

• Tina
    Tina Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

Dropped my iPhone 4 yesterday from about 3.5 feet, with the bumpers on, and the glass front shattered. Very very fragile, since I dropped my 3GS several times, and no problem... Grr.

• cody
    cody Posts: 101
    via Wordpress

i dropped mine when i got out of my car the other day, I had the blue bumper on it...it even landed on the back side and only cracked the front. VERY disappointed in apple! and they want $199 to fix it???

• Dissapointed
    Dissapointed Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I just dropped my iPhone 4 today..it wasn't on a concrete floor..and it broke.. :(

• I was in the gym yesterday using a ground level locked, I pulled my shirt and accidentally pulled the iphone out of the locker onto the floor, probably a 5 inch drop and it put a big crack across the face from where the minus button is right to the other side of the home button.

This seems to be a manufacturing fault to me surely ! Going to book an appointment with Apple to discuss, my first iphone, I love it but if I knew it was going to do that I wouldn't have bought one, Standard !

• Jeremy Bates
    Jeremy Bates Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I just managed to crack the back of my iPhone 4 screen. So much for a new tougher screen. This one seems more fragile!

• chessracer
    chessracer Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Another broken phone here. 1 day old. Was just getting out of a car. About a 2ft drop. I was about to joke about my "daily Iphone drop", 'cause I dropped my 3g about a million times with no damage, when to my horror I picked it up an the screen was shattered. I went to an Apple store and got no love from them; just "I'm sorry, that'll be 200 bucks to fix"

• vixenmodels4web
    vixenmodels4web Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    get better Jason I love you!!!!!?