iPhone 4 Has 512MB RAM; Double The RAM Of iPhone 3GS, iPad

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone 4 Has 512MB RAM; Double The RAM Of iPhone 3GS, iPad

As usual when Steve Jobs unveiled Apple’s new iPhone 4 he didn’t go into the technical details such as the processor speed, amount of RAM etc. He just told us its “the biggest thing to happen to iPhone since iPhone”. We were waiting for iPhone 4 to be disassembled to...

Read the full story here

Comments

• jaTt420
    jaTt420 Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
  • Spitfire
    Spitfire Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
  • Z
    Z Posts: 333
    via Wordpress
  • KastBlast
    KastBlast Posts: 21
    via Wordpress

Dude that would make it the fastest phone out there eat that android **** users.

• WickedWeasel
    WickedWeasel Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

This great news! 

• a
    a Posts: 76
    via Wordpress

not true you tool. dont be so ignorant

• Spitfire
    Spitfire Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

Personally it's a toss up tween this and a htc desire for me, ip4 is fave at mo tho

• Quan
    Quan Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

Will this increase in RAM kills the battery?

• Key
    Key Posts: 202
    via Wordpress

they just thought they'd say that the battery lasts longer for the fun of it.....

• KastBlast
    via Wordpress

How is it not true so your say that a computer with 256 mb is faster then a computer with 512 mb.

• duston f
    duston f Posts: 24
    via Wordpress

hmm, 1 Ghz Processor, 512mb of ram

Windows xp anybody!

• Kobe
    Kobe Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

LETS GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Quan
    Quan Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

Hey Key: I have not seen the complete performance spec, have you? Battery last longer doing what? Running both multitasking or just making phone or both? Do you own one, perhaps you can share with us?

• theBankRobber
    theBankRobber Posts: 31
    via Wordpress

Im sorry idouche but the HTC Evo has 512mb ram also. I dont give a **** what anybody says, if it wasn't for the Evo with it being THE 1ST PHONE with a front camera for vid chat, 1ghz cpu, and 512mb ram, apple would have NEVER STEP THERE GAME UP. Everything New besides the screen on the iphone was done with the Evo 4g 1st. If the Evo didn't include all the new features, iphone would only have had MAYBE the new screen. And Android is still 100% open compared to the closed os from iphone. I choose freedome and cheaper prices over any iphone and at&t.

• a
    via Wordpress

there we go, some1 who actually knows whats up and doesnt just talk out his/her ass

• a
    via Wordpress

LAAAAAAAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• nonoie
    nonoie Posts: 62
    via Wordpress

evo is not the first phone with front camera....its been long time since a phone with front camera....

• theBankRobbersucksballs
    via Wordpress

if you want the EVO so much then get the **** off this site. It says iphone in the url not HTC or EVO.

• Noneya
    Noneya Posts: 30
    via Wordpress

Your an idiot. He didn't say he has an EVO he only corrected the other idiot. Plus he's right. I have all the iphone model that have come out and everyone of them is better the the previous one. I like them all. I was only a few days from jumping ship to the EVO, but then apple came out with all these features which ironically the EVO already had. Go figure. So now I will stay with apples product.

• Noneya
    Noneya Posts: 30
    via Wordpress

Keep your replies to yourself. This a comparison between EVO and iPhone4. Not all previous phones know man kind.

• KastBlast
    via Wordpress

Nah sprint sucks iPhone and AT&T better Evo can lick big hairy donkey balls as far as I'm concerned. And also never even said any thing about the evo retards I just said that android sucks idiots.

• KastBlast
    via Wordpress

Yeah and your a retard too.

• Wolverinemarky
    Wolverinemarky Posts: 518
    via Wordpress

this thread was not about comparisons its just about the iphone 4 having double ram

• Los1015
    Los1015 Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

Wut i find funny is that in Europe n Japan they've already been using video calling for at least 3 yrs. I'm not too sure how long but just cuz Apple iPhone 4 n Htc Evo now have front facing cameras every1 thinks that this is sumthin new, which in actuality we are very behind. I kno u guys would prob want examples of phone models n wut not but i rem when i was in Portugal last yr my friend who lives out there said it cost him nearly $900 for that phone n he just traded it up cuz no1 really could afford them. i actually asked him to take me to a cell phone dealer n it was tru. They had bout 5 different models that already supported video callin, I just dont rem if they had fron facing cameras but i bet if sum1 really tries to search for it they'll c that this isn't really sumthin new. I dont want no more fights bout iPhone or Evo cuz there both great models of phones but if it weren't for tha iPhone there wouldnt be Androids out in tha market cuz they try to copy so much from Apple n vise versa. Either way i think we are all grown adults or at least we can all agree that no matter wut phone u prefer u will defend its position but rem guys its only a Cell Phone n theres more probs in this world then fightin on which phone model is number 1. Lets just agree to disagree n which ever phone model u have make tha best use of it.

• katsuboi
    katsuboi Posts: 99
    via Wordpress

If iPhone never came on the scene, there would indeed be no EVO, or Incredible, or similar phones. Just chill ppl. Everyone is copying from each other anyway now.

• aj
    aj Posts: 82
    via Wordpress

finally!!! Someone who isnt 5 years behind like the rest of the community!!!!

the iphone 4 is great but it is true, these aren't innovations, they're additions from what already exist in other countries, and not just in what has recently been released!!!

im talking about phones released two to three years ago (NEVER SEEN IN THE US)!!

dont get me wrong!!! i love the iphone 4, but phones more capable exist in for ex. japan but when you bring them into the US, they just end up being BRICKS!!!

All because U.S wont keep up with the latest cell technology cause in the end, profit comes first, customer satisfation and tech innovation comes second!!!

• iPhonebarelykeepsup
    via Wordpress

LMFAO at iPhone fanbois.........Can't handle the fact the iPhone is a piece of junk with a logo on it to help it sell.

• Walnut
    Walnut Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Preordered at apple site on 6/15 10pm and just received a confirmation email states delivering on 6/24 thu. Yes kid!

• nicacolo
    nicacolo Posts: 27
    via Wordpress

I pre-ordered on the 15th at 5:14pm and i can't wait!

• Jackdawak
    Jackdawak Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

without iphone, there would be no Evo to compete with it..companies are just taking what iphone doesnt have and throwing it into their phones, and once the competition is up, iphone fights back...is a chain-reaction buddy...it'll always be like that