iPhone 4 Has 512MB RAM; Double The RAM Of iPhone 3GS, iPad

2»

Comments

• NoirBlazer
    NoirBlazer Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Funny how everyone is on googles **** but yet if apple hadn't made the iPhone there would be no android and we'd still be using shitty smart phones with a stylus.

• djman10
    djman10 Posts: 94
    via Wordpress

Actually theBankRobber doesn't know what he's talking about. Nokia had a phone with 2 cameras (1 for video chats) since at least 2007. So stop calling people "tools" when you don't have your facts right.

http://www.techshout.com/mobile-phones/2007/17/nokia-6120-classic-handset-with-two-cameras-unveiled/

• Noneya
    Noneya Posts: 30
    via Wordpress

There's only one retard here and that would be YOU. No one is talking about phone companies. We are talking about 2 phones retard. Plus AT&T does suck $25 for 2gb come on Metro PCS has a better deal than that. Yet another reason why they will lose exclusivity for the iPhone.

• Ray
    Ray Posts: 121
    via Wordpress

well if EVO wouldn't have done then some other phone would :-)

• A Black Dude
    A Black Dude Posts: 167
    via Wordpress

lol........u need a life....

• cl1ps3
    cl1ps3 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Im gooing to wait to order let all the glitched iphone 4 go out first.

• suckitbitch
    suckitbitch Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

ya but htc made it... nuf said...

• A500-ST56X7
    A500-ST56X7 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I would be interested in seeing if my iPad will run slower with multitasking in the new OS, now the ram status has been leaked.

• lordK
    lordK Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

Just a few things:
    1. phone with multitasking was Nokia 7650 I believe, sold in europe in 2001, running Symbian s60
    2. The eldest phone with videocall feature I remember was Nokia N90, year 2005... but my old N70(y2005) had videocalling feature as well... doh
    So guys seriously both these phones are just adding features which are at least 6 years old,so stop arguing please. However the iPhone is way better, but I really miss the multitasking my old phone had.
    BTW from my personal experience, videocall quality is very poor and the data traffic will cost you a fortune, so don't get overexcited. And as far as I know your cellular networks are in such bad condition even now, you won't be able to enjoy much of videocalling anyway

• Stanley
    Stanley Posts: 17
    via Wordpress

It does seem that you have a valid point. The HTC Evo and The iphone 4 are almost identical in technology but you failed to acknoledge that in March Apple filed a lawsuit against HTC(Apple lawsuit). The lawsuit was over 700 hundred pages of documents proving Apples case. Also Apple filed patents for the technolgy that both the HTC Evo and iPhone 4 are using( Apple patent). Taking a look at the patents and the HTC Evo the photos look strikingly alike. Wouldn't you say so?

• Plexi
    Plexi Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Well said, only a bloody phone, think some ppl care more about the phone than the ppl they are using it to call on etc..

• jpboy
    jpboy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

yeah, in japan we've been using phones wit front facing camera and video calling at least for 5 years. my old cell phone i bought about 5 years ago had one and it also had a fingerprint scanner. and it was on 3G network of course. but now i love my iphone :)

• Dustin
    Dustin Posts: 116
    via Wordpress

ya know, truthfully, this should have been an area that Apple should have been able to shine in. with all the modern codecs and the incredible speed of this machine, there should have been some way they could have pulled it off on a 3g network.... I wish i had the programming knowledge, i bet i could do it.

• iPhonebarelykeepsup
    via Wordpress

"U need a life" says the guy trolling people on an iphone forum

• iPhonebarelykeepsup
    via Wordpress

"I wish i had the programming knowledge, i bet i could do it."

You're an outright idiot. As you've stated, you've got no understanding of programming, yet you claim you would be able to do something requiring a very strong knowledge of programming.

Think before you type dumb ass