White iPhone 4 Not Available For Pre-Order; Will Be Available Later This Summer

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageWhite iPhone 4 Not Available For Pre-Order; Will Be Available Later This Summer

You might have heard that Apple's new iPhone 4 is available for pre-orders. As we had reported, the white iPhone 4 model, which comes with a white front panel for the first time is not available for pre-order. Some of our readers have written to us expressing their disappointment at...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress

I talked to a manager at AT&T and he told me that they will get some in, but can't pre-order them.

• Crazyfish
    Crazyfish Posts: 36
    via Wordpress

Cannot believe this! Hope there is a way to mod or exchange cause I am not gonna be able to wait!

• Skint3GS
    Skint3GS Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

Cant believe ppl are upset by this?! Be glad you're getting the fuggin phone at all!

• Jusco
    Jusco Posts: 16
    via Wordpress

I wanted the black one anyway so I'm all good. It's understandable that people are disappointed though, it's pretty lame that we're just finding this out now.

• Mark
    Mark Posts: 267
    via Wordpress
  • Jed
    Jed Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

Are you a retard? Apple should have first long gone say that it wont be available before disapp. their costumers like that. Bad customer service . Then i another thing, the white iphone 4 , i dont think its much harder to make than the black, Apple is getting on my nerv......Aarrr.

• Chris
    via Wordpress

I ordered the white through Best Buy today. Now I read that it is a lie and they won't be able to get them either. I just called Best Buy and the manager told me that they will get them, just not at the same time as the black. They said that it will be a little delayed not sure when. I told her that I read August. She said "don't think it will be that long, but not sure when." Now do I wait, or get the black and ask for a compensation? I do know I want to punch a fat little geek in his ovaries when I go back into Best Buy.

• Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 137
    via Wordpress

so will att have it on launch date in limited quantity or was that a lie?

• Dean
    Dean Posts: 125
    via Wordpress

I'm sure a lot of people want the white iPhone 4. I suggest not to get an iPhone 4 until it's available in white. Let Apple suffer in sales and teach them a lesson to release products more efficiently.

• Chris
    via Wordpress

fuggggg apple there gay as shiiiippp... how are you going to just launch the black one on launch day. those apple eating mother fuggers... the white model is beast. it looks alot better than the black model that everybody always gets. Screw you steve jobs and your whole marketing crew. bad marketing.

• Skint3GS
    via Wordpress

And you son are a twat

• Skint3GS
    via Wordpress

Are you? For crying over the colour? Yep, douchebag

• Luis
    Luis Posts: 67
    via Wordpress

I have read a lot of comments concerning the white or black model, and i think that i am going to wait for the white model , color matters for me.

• nonoie
    nonoie Posts: 62
    via Wordpress

yup.. i want the white too, but i have 2 available iphone upgrades...i get 1 black now and 1 later on white, ill see which 1 is better...before i pass it on to my wife....

• Nig James
    Nig James Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

lookit this faggit right here...yea lets all wait until whenever apple decides to release its product, because were getting it anyway...hey, we might as well wait an extra month for payday...i mean, since we should be happy were gettin a fuggin payday at all?

CMON SON!!!

• Nig James
    Nig James Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

my man! keep her in the kitchen and let her get the scraps of the uglier phone...my man!!

• Chris
    via Wordpress

Lie.Think I will still wait for the white.

• Kevin
    Kevin Posts: 154
    via Wordpress
  • ISpeakMyMind
    ISpeakMyMind Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I don't know why people ever want white anyway, I've seen some ugly things in my life, but the white iPhone rank the top 20 easy. And frankly if they released white and then 6 months later released black I would wait for the black because it looks 700% better.
    I don't know what's scrambled all your brains, but waiting an extra month to BUY something is NOTHING like waiting an extra month for a check.
    Who taught you the difference between need and want?!
    Grow up and don't say "son" thinking your better than us, you don't even understand a good arguement.

Yeah it's bad marketing, but so what? Big deal! Your all bawling over spilt milk. Maybe there was a problem with production or some other unforseen problem that they are working hard to fix. Then your all just being pricks

• Jmgbanana
    Jmgbanana Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Man apple is pissin me off! Freakin end of July that is a dang shame! Nobody wants thR black phone! The white is the realest!

• User Name
    User Name Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

I've had a white iPhone 3G before and I didn't like it. You can tell very clearly when it is dirty. I'd rather have a black one this time.

• Wolverinemarky
    Wolverinemarky Posts: 518
    via Wordpress

i will be waiting for the white one

• V
    V Posts: 38
    via Wordpress

I will be waiting for a white one! Come the fk on apple the least you can do is put a date on your gay ass site when it will be available. You owe at least that to us waiting for this damn white iPhone 4! Black is wack! White is right! mmmm white phone w pink bumper can't freakin wait!!! (:

• jooooeeee
    jooooeeee Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

your opinion is whack, son.

• Chris
    via Wordpress

Best Buy said they would give me the option of getting a black one if no whites came in, but no compensation for the trouble. You never know though, still some time till it arrives.
    PS I'm not bitching just get your stories straight Best Buy.

• para el capullo
    para el capullo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

you are quite stupid! perhaps you prefer the black one but that doesnt meant that is the best! in fact the white one is gorgeous!
    who you think you are? I know perfectly the difference between need and want.everyone who is buying an iphone is because they want it,even you, is not necessary to buy a phone of 500 pounds. STUPID,perhaps you are the only one who has to grow up?

• Van
    Van Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

You can easily tell you are about 15 years old. Shut your mouth. End of story. You type of people piss me off by telling people what to think. And I will be waiting for th white.

• Cesar
    Cesar Posts: 36
    via Wordpress

If you are paying over 300 bucks for a device you should be able to choose what flavor. I have been waiting for a TRUE white iPhone since the first round of rumors of a 'white' iPhone before the 3g was officially announced, only to be seriously let down by a plastic white back shell. This is a bull **** move on Apple's side but I waited over 2 years for this device what's a few more weeks, but Apple better hurry my 3g is running on it's last breath of life..

• Skint3GS
    via Wordpress

Yeah screw you nig, got to school dude, learn to spell, then come back son. Surprised you know how to turn the bloody thing on, ****.

• Skint3GS
    via Wordpress

Im surprised you want a white one anyway sonny Boy?!