Apple Delivering iPhone 4 One Day Early On June 23rd

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Delivering iPhone 4 One Day Early On June 23rd

Some of our readers have informed us that they have received email notifications from Apple stating that their iPhone 4s will be delivered on June 23rd. That's a day early, as the official launch day is June 24th. The notification follows news from early this week where we had reported...

Read the full story here

Comments

• j0ker
    j0ker Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
  • Nate
    Nate Posts: 58
    via Wordpress

Yup, got my email from AT&T premier that my phone is on the way!! Fedex says it'll be here 6/23 before 4:30pm :)

• Charles
    Charles Posts: 37
    via Wordpress

I got one, but fed ex site still shows it in Alaska? Hoping it's just not been updated for a while. But it makes sense, trying to split up the amount of people trying to activate new phones all on the same day, hope it works out, I'd love to play with it one day early.

• samtos@sbcglobal.net
    via Wordpress

Yea I got the email above as well. Can't wait for tomorrow, hopefully it gets here early :-)

• matt
    matt Posts: 283
    via Wordpress

i recieved this email too - i'm getting mine on the 23rd!!!

• Danny Lopez
    Danny Lopez Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

AT&T Premier here also, June 23rd before 4:30 p.m...so sexy!!

• Ran$om
    Ran$om Posts: 29
    via Wordpress

Still dnt know hot to track mine....i got it from the apple store app

• Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress

I've got mine coming from Att Premier, shipping from Fort Worth Texas and expected to arrive tomorrow by 3:00pm.

• cordovanian
    cordovanian Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

i am getting on 23rd by 3:00pm pst as per fedex site.

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress

Yea I got that email this morning!!!! I'm thinking of driving by the ATT store on Thursday on the way to work and laugh at the people standing in line.

• mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress

also had that email in, a present for my wife, she doent know anything yet lol

• Arran
    Arran Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

YEP I GOT ONE TO!!!! THE 23RD.

• ben
    ben Posts: 235
    via Wordpress

All hail and praise Apple and The Jobs for being so gracious to us mere peons. Blessed art we and so high art The Jobs and ye Apple.

• Kenn
    Kenn Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

That poor guy camped out in front of the apple store...

• Corsa
    Corsa Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

6/23 10:30am iphone 4 at my door and I'll be off work next two days to enjoy it!!

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress

I wish i had the next two days off. I'll have to take an early lunch and pick my up at home.

• Justin
    Justin Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

I called FedEx to ask them about the status of the order, and I was told by FedEx that they have physically picked up the iPhone's and they are in their warhouse, but they are not allowed to even start to move them until the 23rd. Don't hold your breath about the 23rd as a date to receive them since they are specifically instructed not to start the overnight delivery until the 23rd, which should arrive the following day.

• Ashenden
    Ashenden Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

Here guys, I made a writeup of my entire experience with ordering it through AT&T Premier.

Just got off the phone with a guy from Premier Support, kind of a **** tbh, especially after my 20 minutes of hold time post 18 attempts at even getting connected to customer support instead of hung up on. When I didn't quite understand which number he was asking for he just repeated himself a bit angrier. There is no guarantee on when it will ship but his estimate is 25th through the 28th.

Based only on that number and the guys general attitude I'd say I can see why AT&T has low customer satisfaction. I ordered on the 15th at 11AM PST through AT&T while my dad ordered way later through Apple, he got an order number and an email saying it would be delivered on the 23rd while I haven't received any information at all since my confirmation number without putting up with an hour of attempting to contact AT&T.

In regards to the fact that my order date when looking through myWireless says the 19th instead of the 15th, he pretty much implied I was stupid and had misread it to be the last date it was updated. If this is somehow even the case, they should probably change the wording instead of implying I can't read since it states exactly "Date Ordered: 06/19/10". I still have no fabled 2nd email as promised on the AT&T iPhone 4 YouTube video, I'm just stuck at Backordered, In Progress or Processing depending on where I check.

• cordovanian
    cordovanian Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

I am thinking the same, that they are going to hold on to it and will deliver it on 24th.

• Steve
    Steve Posts: 326
    via Wordpress

I checked my order status this afternoon and it shows it as back-ordered now. I placed my order on June 15th at 8:30am CST and my father-in-law placed his on the same day except 30 mins later than I and his shows that it's been shipped. I phoned AT&T to find out why this was and their answer was "I don't know". As far as I'm concerned, these kind of mistakes should not happen. I guess we'll see when I actually get it.

• mcorona
    mcorona Posts: 27
    via Wordpress

I have mine reserved at an apple store.

was there pre-order problems when the 3Gs came out?

I wonder how early I should be at the store.

• Pnl108
    Pnl108 Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

I got that email this morning n I went to track my order at fedex webiste. It said will deliver 6/23 before 10:30 am. Can't wait till tmrw!!!

• Robman
    Robman Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

Yes got email from AT&T saying del by 23rd by 330 pm ayeaa fedex doing double work!!!!

• Zulfly
    Zulfly Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

i am pretty sure you will have to pick yours up in a store. call apple to be sure

• Linsey
    Linsey Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

My estimated arrival date is the 23rd but i just called my local at&t sore where i pre ordered it and they said i still need to come in the 24th to pick it up.

• armhunter
    armhunter Posts: 22
    via Wordpress

Whats the big deal if you get it a day before? everyone will have theirs soon enough!

Mine has shipped, but I could care less if I get it tomorrow, or the 24th, 25th, or even next week... I know I will eventually have it.

• Father2Sons
    Father2Sons Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

I got the same email, however, Fedex site still says Estimated Delivery June 24, 4:30PM. However, the email says to check the Fedex status on the morning of June 23 to get accurate delivery information.

• Dakota
    Dakota Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

I have a question I havent seen the answer for.

I haven't pre-ordered..and I understand there wont be many iPhones at the start... but what if I go like Saturday or the following Monday? Would they have more for walk-ins?

Everything I see is about pre-orders and having them right away.. but what if you wait till the weekend? I don't know how often they get new phones in.

thanks!

• Andy
    Andy Posts: 1,127
    via Wordpress

Apple usually has an allotment of walk-in inventory outside the existing pre-orders, so if you haven't pre-orded your iPhone 4, you can try to get one by going early to an Apple Store on launch day. But we're not sure if you will get one if you go on a Saturday. It's usually on first come first serve basis.

• Linsey
    Linsey Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

My phone is only 30 minutes away from my house, i want to go break into fedex and get my phone! I think it would be ridiculous if at&t receives my phone tomorrow and wont let me pick it up.