Redsn0w 0.9.5 Released To Jailbreak iOS 4 For iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 2G

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageRedsn0w 0.9.5 Released To Jailbreak iOS 4 For iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 2G

iPhone Dev Team had released the beta version of Redsn0w 0.9.5 software that allowed users to jailbreak iOS 4.0 GM. Dev team have released a new version of the tool for iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G (non-MC version) users to jailbreak iOS 4 that was released on Monday. Here...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Bombom
    Bombom Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
  • gaganjyot
    gaganjyot Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Well done dev team but can we please get a tool to jailbreak iphone 3gs new bootrom ios4 please please.... Try to release it guys ...

• cody
    cody Posts: 101
    via Wordpress

Well this just sucks for me, first i pressed reset all settings cus when i tried to go to the wifi section in settings it would automatically close and then my apps were all out of the categories cuz the categories were deleted. then i tried upgrading from 3.1.3(SpiritJB) to iOS4 and i got a 1604 error and im stuck on the "Connect to Itunes" logo! Someone plz help me!
    (p.s. im in korea using a different itunes then in my normal computer in the U.S.)

• pinoy
    pinoy Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

tnx again dev team, pero sana magkarun na ng iphone 3gs 4.0 jailbreak (new bootrom)..

• riamux
    riamux Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

cant connect to the network for some reason :( im on at&t so i shouldnt have to unlock it

• Blue
    Blue Posts: 32
    via Wordpress

So winner! Loving my iPhone4. The new screen is impressive. Looking forward to the iPhone4 jailbrake.

For now, iPhone 3G iOS4 jailbroken, looking for unlock on Cydia. Then time for eBay! Should get most, if not all, the price for iPhone 4.

Woohoo!

Thank you Dev Team for making the iPhone so much more excellent than it already is! Donation incoming.

• Snooze
    Snooze Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

This must be a repost, cause this is old news!

• radicaled321
    radicaled321 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

this may be a repost but ive just discovered something great, ive used every redsn0w beta to date to jailbreak my 3g on ios 4.0 enabling everything. i was however concerned about the lagginess of the icon animation and even sliding to unlock and it occured to me why not ' untick ' the home wallpaper option to see if it runs smoother or faster, tried it and sure enough its like im back on jailbroken 3.1.3

the multitasking runs like a dream and im happy to wait for better compatability with winterboard^^

so just a heads up please try to prove my theory

• codyAgain
    codyAgain Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I REALLY need HELP
    first i pressed reset all settings cus when i tried to go to the wifi section in settings it would automatically close and then my apps were all out of the categories cuz the categories were deleted. then i tried upgrading from 3.1.3(SpiritJB) to iOS4 and i got a 1604 error and im stuck on the "Connect to Itunes" logo! Someone plz help me!
    (p.s. im in korea using a different itunes then in my normal computer in the U.S.)

• dc1157
    dc1157 Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

I tried to run it RedsnOw, but it does not recognize the ipsw file. Any ideas why it doesnt?

I have a 3g with 3.1.2. I dowloaded the ipsw file from piratebay.

• 420Dude
    420Dude Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

I used the one from iClarified and it worked just fine. Try with that one.

• klutch
    klutch Posts: 54
    via Wordpress

i was having problems with data after using redsnow. i jailbroke iphone 3g with redsnow than use itunes to restore custome iswp. but no data apn. than use snowbreeze to create custom iswp and use itunes to restore that iswp and installed ultrasnow and got apn option on a iphone 4.0 3g. hope this helps people with same problem. also like someone else said dont enable multitasking on a 3g it kills it.

• klutch
    klutch Posts: 54
    via Wordpress

check my last post what phone do u have?

• Dan
    Dan Posts: 348
    via Wordpress

Thanks a lot; good looking out.

• Ken
    Ken Posts: 114
    via Wordpress

work perfectly. Thanks

• HI5
    HI5 Posts: 47
    via Wordpress

CAN SOME ONE HELP WITH ISWP COUSTOM FILE HOW TO MAK IT AND FORM WERE TO FINED I LAST TIME DEV TEAM HAD GIVEN THAT AND ALL INSTUCTION ALSO BUT THIS IT IS NOT THERE

• emkay
    emkay Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

cody, do you have a 3gs or a 3g...? thats the first important thing... ;)

• greezy
    greezy Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

please help me with this problem:
    my phone is an iphone 3g and i dont have a carrier sim so my iphone is stuck on the emergency screen after restore. its baseband is 05.12.01.
    can i use redsnow 0.95 to hackivate and unlock it....
    thank you in advance for the help.

• flix
    flix Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

hey cody...i upgraded my 3G by restoring.download IOS4 and save it to desktop..press SHIFT+RESTORE(itunes) and then select the firmware..it will restore with IOS4..email me on hmchinokoro2@gmail.com

• rana
    rana Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

please help me with this problem:
    my phone is an iphone 3gs and i dont have a carrier sim so my iphone is stuck on the emergency screen after restore. its baseband is 05.12.01.
    how do i active it and unlock it....
    thank you in advance for the help.

• Saurab
    Saurab Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

It's still easy to jailbreak all those iphone 3g and 2g in each and every version just by downgrading/upgrading them to 3.1.2. After getting 3.1.2 use blackra1n(blackra1n.com).Than use Spirit(if you don't have wifi) to get cyder or download through blackra1n on iphone through wifi. After installing cyder you could just add "repo666.ultrasn0w.com" in cyder-manage-sources-add and download ultrasn0w from cyder-packages-utility those who have wifi.. Wifi less user can use http://www.mediafire.com/?0gnojzjmze5 . Damn making tool for 3g.. Dev team plz make tool for iphone 3gs yar...

• Saurab
    Saurab Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

I just beg iphone dev team make me a tool to activate iphone 3gs 3.1.3 or 3gs 4.0...

• Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress

After using redsn0w I no longer have mms capability on my 3G... Has this happend to anyone else? Anyone have an idea how I can fix it?

• dc1157
    dc1157 Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

Do I need to update iTunes before installing it?

• Geok1d
    Geok1d Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

Ryan look up legacy in cidya. I'm assuming u have t-mobil tho. Not sure if it will work for AT&T. Oh it should be right at the top. Hope it helped

• PLZ HELP
    first i pressed reset all settings cus when i tried to go to the wifi section in settings it would automatically close and then my apps were all out of the categories cuz the categories were deleted. then i tried upgrading from 3.1.3(SpiritJB) to iOS4 and i got a 1604 error and im stuck on the "Connect to Itunes" logo! Someone plz help me!

• Dorin
    Dorin Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Guys,
    any news about mc-model new boot rom
    unlock and jailbreak ?
    This all stuff is for old boot rom only ?

there is still no way to hactivate and unlock 3gs with new boot rom on 3.1.3 ?!

• flix
    flix Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

i hve managed to jailbreak with redsnow..happy testing..if any1 wants help email me @ hmchinokoro2@gmail.com

• dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress

You must use the official untouched apple firmware with redsn0w champ

• nonoie
    nonoie Posts: 62
    via Wordpress

got iphone 3gs old bootrom...but still cant jailbreak...any suggestion?