iPhone Dev Team Release New Version Of Redsn0w To Fix MMS And APN Issues

2»

Comments

• Mitch Cottrell
    Mitch Cottrell Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I upgraded to every version of redsnow they've had for 4.0 I've put every apn for cellular data and mms I can think of that they say works and still nothing I can only send pics I can't recieve them. Its really annoying and I hope its fixed soon. Keep going back to my Nexus One cause I recieve anything. Please Help Me.

• Michael
    Michael Posts: 316
    via Wordpress

What MMS setting for T-mobile is working?

• jkmali
    jkmali Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I'm having a problem unlocking an iPhone 3g on iOS 4.0. I can jailbreak the iPhone just fine, but when I go to install Ultrasn0w 0.93, Cydia freezes at "preparing mobile substrate" and restarts. When I open Cydia, it says something about forcibly clearing a half-installed program. Any advice

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 134
    via Wordpress

i have a question?i just bought the new iphone 4.its there is any jailbreak for it,please respond.thanks

• nsolis
    nsolis Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

APN: wap.voicestream.com
    MMSC: 216.155.174/servlets/mms
    MMSC Proxy: 216.155.165.50:8080

• nsolis
    nsolis Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Julian already answered you yesterday...and today will be the same answer (unfortunately). I am waiting to buy mine until the the JB and Unlock is available. You can monitor the Dev-Team blog to get the latest status.. http://blog.iphone-dev.org/

• Rajmahavir
    Rajmahavir Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

i m still getting data connection problem after using Redsn0w 0.9.5b5-5. Data connection works sometimes, but mostly failed. Please help. or will i switch back to 3.1.3

• Ahmedo
    Ahmedo Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

guys... i tried the 0.9.5b5-3, and 0.9.5b5-4 and both gave me an error to select the correct ipsw file after i selected them in the app. i'm not sure if the problem is from the ipsw of redsn0w. i'll try to use the 0.9.5b5-5 today but just in case, can anyone who didn't had a problem with the jb provide a link for the ipsw file he used? i suspect that the one i have is even working.

• Ahmedo
    via Wordpress

dear, can you tell me where did you get the 4.0 ipsw from???

• Ahmedo
    via Wordpress

BTW i have 3g iphone.

• Diwakar
    Diwakar Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I have 3g
    i tried running redsnow again but my MMS and APN is still gone did i do something can someone please help me to fix this issue.... i am desperate to fix it guys..... please help me please help me i need that so desperate............. please please please please

• cyrus2408
    cyrus2408 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

use redsnow 0.95b5-5, ios4 original ipsw, place both in a folder on C drive, then run redsnow, works for me everytime, does not work on a desktop, don't ask me why, good luck.

• ben
    ben Posts: 235
    via Wordpress

Hi guys, looks like I'm having a little problem after jb, both with redsnow and pwnage. Jb my iphone 3g with ios4 so many times, first with pwnage and later with redsnow. Everything works pretty ok now, other than iblacklist, call break (which i think need to be upgraded to function on ios4, but till then these 2 apps don't work). Also, i noticed that pictures on my camera roll album are not showing unless i touched it and it shows up individually. anyone has this problem? yet another problem is after taking a picture, i can't seem to delete it. pressing the rubbish bin results in a msg that says 'saving photo'.. anyone has this problem too? cheers!

• Rajmahavir
    via Wordpress

i get iPhone 3g iOS4 ipsw from itunes.

• Rajmahavir
    via Wordpress

i m still getting data connection problem after using Redsn0w 0.9.5b5-5. Data connection works sometimes, but mostly failed. Please help. or will i switch back to 3.1.3

• Jordan
    Jordan Posts: 163
    via Wordpress

yeah i still cant get MMS to work and i have tried the newest hack several times

• Wolverinemarky
    Wolverinemarky Posts: 518
    via Wordpress

thanks devs just upgrade to 4.0 on my 3G

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hi I can't find the IPSW even when I downloaded it from your instructions...when I open the folder in itunes or ur program it doesn't find it...what am i doing wrong?

• Edgar
    Edgar Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

also the youtube app does not work after I upgraded my iphone 3G to iOS 4.