Frash: Hack Allows Flash To Run On iPad; Will Also Support iPhone, iOS 4

2»

Comments

• Commander76
    Commander76 Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

It's real simple IMO...both sides are right. Flash is gay and buggy so Steve Jobber is right, but HULU is cooler than the other side of the pillow so I want it...without the ultra gay Apple only price tag. Every laptop out there can watch HULU for free...the iPad is allegedly a lite laptop right? Stevie should have worked out a deal to get HULU to optimize for him instead of letting them charge anybody that buys his devices extra. It'll hurt only Jobs...the hardcore will always jailbrake so people on the fence will just buy something else like a crappy netbook or just grab a real laptop.

• Junior
    Junior Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

Wow, go go, Dev Team!!

• JayeDee369
    JayeDee369 Posts: 30
    via Wordpress

That's a real good question. Since this is iPhone Hacks.com, why do you not have a mobile version on Cydia or RockYourPhone?

• Benny isai
    Benny isai Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

Yes I really miss Flash with flash I can play games and go to my favorite website that require Flash.

Thanks for trying to make this real!!!

• copasetic
    copasetic Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I never really gave it much thought. Flash=crash usually. It's annoying and is the culprit most of the time. But it's everywhere. Now I have a different opinion since I have it on my Prē2: it's awesome. Call me a hypocrite :)