Comments

• HCWHunter
    HCWHunter Posts: 49
    via Wordpress

What are those? LOL!

• krish
    krish Posts: 26
    via Wordpress

me to got new iphone as replacement with a bumper...but same signal issue at home..bars are going down......

by september 30, they will fix or change the antenna design..and they will stop giving free bumpers....people who bought before sept 30 would become fools :) with useless cases.

• krish
    krish Posts: 26
    via Wordpress
  • Crapple
    Crapple Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

0.55% my ass! Why do you people keep beleiving this nonsense. Anyone with any common sense can see that Apple are lying as usual and doing their cover up.

The fact that this has a compnay the size of Apple so worried and nervous that it's CEO comes out of hiding to have a offical "excuse" conference just for 0.55% of the users, that's pure nonsense.

I saw on Foxnews that AT&T stores reported that it's affected over 41% of their iPhone 4 customers.

It's so bad that Apple stock has been diving downwards for the second week in row, and it took a big plunge today agaian and people are loosing millions on Apple stock.

It went up a fraction of a point when the update was released, bit i also wrote yesterday to wait until people have updated and see that they are being screwed again, then Apple stock will fall again.

Bottom line, a company the size of Apple does not go down like a broken submarine in the stockmarket if only 0.55% are affected!? Anyone one with common sense can smell bulls*it from a mile away, the question is, can you?

• nobber
    nobber Posts: 56
    via Wordpress

Fk me learn to spell, you fresh off the boat or what?!