iOS 4.0.1: Update For iPhone Jailbreakers And Unlockers From Dev Team

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiOS 4.0.1: Update For iPhone Jailbreakers And Unlockers From Dev Team

Apple has just released iOS 4.0.1 (8A306) for the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G to fix the incorrect display of signal strength. So what should iPhone jailbreakers and unlockers do? Firstly, iPhone Dev Team has warned users who want to jailbreak and unlock their iPhone to avoid iOS...

Read the full story here

Comments

• gotojanoo
    gotojanoo Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
  • c reals
    c reals Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
  • cordovanian
    cordovanian Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

I am waiting for JB for iphone 4, so should I restrain myself from updating?

• comy007@yahoo.com
    via Wordpress

Hi
    I have an iphone 3gs, which came to me with Iso 4.
    This phone has not been jail broken as it is brand new
    I need to jail break my phone but cannot find any one who has done it. They all require the phone to be jail broken already. Can any one help?

Thanks

• JD
    JD Posts: 82
    via Wordpress

Tomorrow Comex will release his new userland JB so all debives can be jailbroken again on 4.0.1. Alle iPhone's en iTouches and iPad's (new and old Bootrom)
    It will be as easy as spirit

• Dude
    Dude Posts: 33
    via Wordpress

Will comex really release it tomorrow or is it just some rumor like always

• Val
    Val Posts: 60
    via Wordpress

How is it possible that I have an iPhone 4 running iOS 4 (obviously) but I have Modem Firmware version 01.59.00? Did they restart the baseband numbering because it is different on the iPhone 4?

• mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress

This jd kid is talking crap how would he know this lol in 2012 the world is ending too lol ill see it when i belive it but hopefully they havent forgotten about us who used spirit on the 3gs and now cant jailbreak hurry up comex!

• Johnny
    Johnny Posts: 93
    via Wordpress

Any proof? This post is useless without links.

• Mike's an idiot
    via Wordpress

Moron. You'll believe it then see it huh?

• Mike's an idiot
    via Wordpress

Moron. You'll believe it then see it huh?

• titus
    titus Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

so is it really being released tomorrow for iphone4 ?

• TimW
    TimW Posts: 430
    via Wordpress

Comex tweeted that the JB is NOT ready yet

• TimW
    TimW Posts: 430
    via Wordpress
  • jacquesdupontd
    jacquesdupontd Posts: 20
    via Wordpress

Anyway only patience and time will let us know, by the way i have a question for all of you asking when will be the jailbreak released, are you giving donation ? i mean you got one of the best phones the most expensive so you're obvisouly not the poorest population and you preffer to pay Apple that le to you very madly and don't even use 5 or 10 dollars to donate it to people that needs it in order to work faster and better without having to worrie about other life problems and be alltime working for us. We are all using things far better than what Apple event imagined and nobody pays or donate cause it's free but you accord yourself to be expecting a release and fast ! Think about it even people in love with iPhone that économised all their money to buuy to phone, 1 dollar of donation is very useful cause you do encoourage the DEV and others users to donate too. Thx for reading me. No try to put anybody in guilty position, just trying to make you realise things that you may have not think about really ;)

• AC
    AC Posts: 43
    via Wordpress

So for those of us who bought iPhone 3GS with iOS4 already installed and never jailbroken, we still have to wait for the jailbreaking software?

• jacquesdupontd
    jacquesdupontd Posts: 20
    via Wordpress

Another last thing i thought in toilets. Imagine the jailbreak would cost 60 box, you can be sure that even after thinking, at leat 90 % of people would pay it assuming we couldn't warez tt because of serials for each payment on saurik servers for example. And they are not requesting anything in order to be able to download and even denonciating other website that lies and sell false or the dev team jailbreaks, just for us not to pay for nothing. Is that enought to convince you to make a small donation to you prefered dev's or the one about to quit scene if no donation are saving them, cause this fact is happening all the time and is actually happeing, search a bit and you'll found, 2 different donations are alowed by the way and not to be unfair, we can transcode the same dialog for information websites like www.iphonehacks.com even if they tries to be paid at least the server by the ads, we all know that ads are not paying a lot at all nowadays. Thx for listening to me quietly and the most clever way i hope.

• T-Mobile
    T-Mobile Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

Apple and AT&T sucks when it comes to unlocking...
    Any other phone brand with T-Mobile, you can call the T-Mobile customer service, and they will give you a unlocking code to unlock the phone for FREE.

• T-Mobile
    T-Mobile Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

Apple and AT&T sucks when it comes to unlocking...
    Any other phone brand with T-Mobile, you can call the T-Mobile customer service, and they will give you a unlocking code to unlock the phone for FREE.

• Noor
    Noor Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

hey guys any info about iphone 3gs new boot rom please?

• GeoIce
    GeoIce Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

well the good news is, you've found the best site for jailbreak info. the bad news is there is no jailbreak for 3GS iPhones currently running ios4, with old, or new bootrom.....like the rest of us, you will just have to wait for the dev-team, comex, or ih8snow(maybe geohot) to come out with a jail break.

• shurix
    shurix Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Yes, it could be a year or two, till this jb, or couple days. Nobody knows.

• Dhrumil
    Dhrumil Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

i m also wating for 3gs new boot romon ios 4.o...some body help plz

• Seriously
    Seriously Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

I know it's great and all to hear news about all this jailbreaking and stuff....but I really wish they would just give us more than just news about it :p

• Sam
    Sam Posts: 218
    via Wordpress

IM SO stinkin PISSED THE NEW stinkin IPHONE 4.1 UPDATE CAME ON MY JAILBROKEN TMOBILE IPHONE AND IT messd IT ALL UP ITS BACK TO AT%T AND MY SIM CARD WONT WORK
    ""SOMBODY PLEASE HELP ME ILL PAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NOT MY IPHONE NOOOOOOO I JUST GOT IT MANNNNNN IM POUTIN
    I CANT YELL AT NOONE BUT MYSELF FOR LETING THE UPDATE COMETHREW. BEEP MY MOTHER BEEPIN LIFE AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! SOMONE BEEPIN HELP ME PLEASE !!

• Sam
    via Wordpress
  • AdamsMoon
    AdamsMoon Posts: 23
    via Wordpress

i have iphone 3gs 4.0 never been jailbroken befor and i'm still waiting !! , i will not make any move untill i see lote of thx in the comments users , thank you iphonehacks for the good news

• Sam
    via Wordpress

omg does that mean my phonesnot jailbroken nemore

OMG im gonna cry it was a 3gs :( dude i wanna cry omg

ILL DONATE TO ANYONE TO HELP ME MANNNNN IM FONELESS

• Sam
    via Wordpress

do you knw what happend to my phone
    you seem the only one awake ?

• goku316
    goku316 Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

waaaa.what happened to the spirit jailbreak for 3gs new bootrom ver 4.0? apple released ver 4.1,but the jailbreak for 3gs new bootrom 4.0 til now no update?plss...realeased the jailbreak..many iphone users needs you..also me,i will pay,donate if the jailbreak has released,,and thats a promize!!