Installing iPhone hacks made easy with hands-on tutorial - MAC OS X Edition (Updated)

2»

Comments

• Thair Khamas
    Thair Khamas Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

For God sake, why are there so many disinformation about how to unlock the iphone. Some people are just arseholes & have nothing but mess other people.
    All I need is a link to the firmware downgrades. And then a step by step instructions. Is that too much to ask?

• emad khan
    emad khan Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

does this apptappinstaller works with the upgraded iphone verion 1.1.3. or not?
    if any one can answer that questoin!
    thanx for the help in advance

• BillYBoy
    BillYBoy Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

I used the service of this team:

http://www.unlocknowyouriphone.com/

They have great support !

Billyboy **iPhone on T-Mobile**

• Aidan Cassidy
    Aidan Cassidy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hi,
    Does the installer app screen its' applications to make sure they aren't going to steal or otherwise compromise the security of the device? I only ask becasue I'm a little paranoid when it comes to informtion security
    : )

Thanks,
    Aidan

• zaheer
    zaheer Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

a plug and an arrow pointing towards the itunes icon shows on my iphone screen when i restart it

• kaprikone
    kaprikone Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

hey guys, can u answer my question? I use a firmware 1.1.02 and I forgot to install launcher.app, and installed these apps, ibrate,ifartz,halloween and blinker.app. I downloaded ibrickr on my comp and it doesn't work. I resetted my whole iPhone to delete thesefake apps but it only deleted all my songs and videos. My iTunes doesn't work with my iPhone. SO PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL ME A WAY TO UNINSTALL THESE APPS OR GIVE ME A WEBSITE TO UNINSTALL THESE APPS WITHOUT USING INSTALLER.app
    oh yeah, my installer.app doesn't showup from homescreen