iPhone Tips & Tricks: iPhone's Recovery Mode, free space on your iPhone & more

Options
2»

Comments

• Roberslats
    Roberslats Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Options

possibky the iphone going into recoveryu mode, I have had to delete all itunes, quickplayer, and any other apple files off my computer and then re install iyunes.....Currently I used another pc and it allows for updates via restore option but I crashes out just before it does, this is causing me grief but hope it helps.

• Tom Mills
    Tom Mills Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Options

Hi
    i've downloaded iphone os 4 on to my iphone 3gs and the iphone logo won't come up on itunes, meaning i can't transfer songs onto my iphone. It then tells me to download and install the new version of itunes (9.2). i have done this 2 times and when i open up itunes afterwards it tells me that the version i have is still version 8.0.i have tried restoring the settings that doesn't work either. what shall i do?

• Clint spits
    Clint spits Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Hi,I erased the iphone data and media however it stuck on the apple logo. i recently found out that it was unlocked by someone. i tried restore it by the itunes but an error occurs. isthere a way to fix my iphone. Thanks
  • Zuzu
    Zuzu Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    EASY FIX FOR IPHONE RECOVERY MODE ISSUE. CHECK SOLUTION AT: http://blog.zaneer.com/?p=13WORKED FANTASTIC FOR ME !!!!!!!!
  • portia
    portia Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    lol dont worry it happend to my iphone too its not broken! hold yhe home button and power botton together and connect it to itunes than it will load up and ur phone will hace an itunes logo and an arrow in the middle and i donno the rest i'm still working on it but don't worry its not broken
  • jacksonville divorce attorney
    via Wordpress
    Options
    There is a need to get the reason behind this divorce proceedings but it can be more crucial to get the man or women who will carry the entire method. Nowadays this DO-IT-YOURSELF structure is becoming seriously popular although of which calls for several guts as well as there isn't a mistrust in the least which it's a daunting career. The item is good for that couples individuals deficiency funds but for all who posses ample cash, suitable discussion will surely possibly be the right plan. Without having proper consultation the task will never be completed. In case we will discuss your says similar to Houston then you will know that the a divorce lawyer atlanta price is incredibly substantial. On the other hand, a single is sure to determine that Houston breakup lawyer has been very chaotic inside fixing most of these divorce cases.
  • rosetta stone
    rosetta stone Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    La is in want of a corporation that can supply this sort of service"
  • Shahram
    Shahram Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Hi guys, I have a problem with my iphone (2g) ,i taking iphone on the desk and then automatically restarting and my contact is gone ! i don't touch my phone and when i unlock phone and see contact list ... there is no contact ! 850 contact deleted automatically !i don't understand this crash ! PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!
  • Ray
    Ray Posts: 121
    via Wordpress
    Options
    my iphone 3gs is in recovery mode when i tried to downgrade version from 5.1 to 4.3.3. I cannot get out of the recovery mode now. "the iphone could not be restored, an unknown error occurred. (21)" anybody, please help.
  • Fbhhui
    Fbhhui Posts: 2
    edited October 2015
    Options
    If you want to extract iCloud backup files to recover iPhone data. The best way is to download the latest version of itunes from Apple. Open iTunes and turn on iCloud Backup. Next choose iCloud Backup.Enter your Apple ID and password.
    http://www.coolmuster.com/ios-recovery/how-to-extract-iphone-from-itunes-backup.html
  • Daniel2514
    Options
    Tips to free up free storage space on iphone

1.Turn off Photo Stream and only save HDR photos
    High quality photos take up a lot of space on iPhone. Many people don’t realize when the take photo the iPhone will save two images. You can set you iPhone to Only save HDR photos to avoid this situation.
    2.Uninstall unneeded Apps
    Some apps occupy 10MB~50MB space, and games can take up 500MB or more space! If your iPhone says ‘storage full’ , clean the unneeded apps up!
    3.Set Messages to auto-delete
    Messages contain photos or videos can take up much space. You can set you iPhone to automatically delete messages regularly.
    4.Back up your data to iCloud or iTunes
    If you don’t want to delete your stuff which don’t frequently use, you can back up them to iCloud or iTunes. When you need them you can restore them from iCloud or iTunes.
    5.Use iMyfone Space Saver for iOS
    iMyfone Space Saver for iOS can clean up junk files and compress photo. It can save up to 75% space.