Report Claims Apple's Relationship With AT&T Has Deteriorated Into A Loveless Celebrity Marriage

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageReport Claims Apple's Relationship With AT&T Has Deteriorated Into A Loveless Celebrity Marriage

Ever since the iPhone was first launched in 2007, we have heard several rumors about Apple working with Verizon to bring iPhone to their network. It appears that some of these speculations may have had a grain of truth to them. A recent article on Wired has looked into the...

Read the full story here

Comments

• ben
    ben Posts: 235
    via Wordpress

at&t...
    verizon sucks just as much

• Michael Parr
    Michael Parr Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

lol... wow iphonehacks is pathetic! Ha you just literally repost what gizmodo/engadget/wired already reported. Ha get some of your own news!

Btw... either way verizon is not getting the iPhone. No way apple is going to make a phone just for one company in the U.S. only. The iPhone is a global product!

• nonoie
    nonoie Posts: 62
    via Wordpress

that's lame... trying to make the 21st century phone to a 19th century network...verizon is delayed 2 century in their network...hahahaha... i want to see that Iphone going to Verizon.. love the idea....but im a modern tech guy,, im not gonna go to verizon for the sake of IPHONE.....thats old news..its like i have a LCD/PLASMA TV and im gonna change it to Black in white......bwahahaha

• Andy
    Andy Posts: 1,127
    via Wordpress

.....AT&T... only US phone company to have the iphone.

• iOS4
    iOS4 Posts: 60
    via Wordpress

@Michael
    Hey douchebug, people like you make me sick. Get your head out ya ass and stop typing crap. First of if you were intelligent enough "which i know you are not from your post" you will learn that same news are carried out on every network and every news website when reported, so who cares if someone else already reported it. We all get our news from different sources and i for one prefer this blog than most because of the readers input.

Secondly ,the key word here is "Exclusivity" which i can tell you don't know the meaning.

Word to the wise is in enough

• iOS4
    via Wordpress

Word to the wise is "edited" enough

• Neil
    Neil Posts: 46
    via Wordpress
  • Asa
    Asa Posts: 54
    via Wordpress

I believe that AT&T will be great once everyone jumps ship and causes the same issues on the Verizon network.

• iphonehacks lover
    via Wordpress

Nonoie is right, you dont buy an HD radio receiver just to listen to analog radio do you. Why waste your time.

Apple should be more like Michael Parr's mom. Just unlock the damn thing and sell it to who ever wants it.

• smart
    smart Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

actually i have tried both at&t and verizon and i think that verizon is way better. the number 1 reason people stay with at&t is because of the iphone. at&t has a patchy network with very bad customer support while verizon has a very good service and the customer service is the best!

• smart
    smart Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

if they did that, at&t and apple would lose their partner ship. which apple doesn't want to happen until they find another carrier.

• Wolverinemarky
    Wolverinemarky Posts: 518
    via Wordpress

i will stick to AT&T let the other people jump to verizon i dont drop calls at all and my area is just now starting to get 3G so im happy where i am

• Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress
  • DC
    DC Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

I have used verizon and att and verizon has a verter coverage. So I will go back to Verizon.

• DC
    DC Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
  • iOS4
    via Wordpress
  • Michael Parr
    via Wordpress

Quit your crying everyone is entitled to their opinion. You prefer this site, that's fine I prefer sites that are a few days ahead.

Not this though, Verizon will NOT get the iPhone until they have fully released LTE. The whole world uses GSM and that is why Apple went with AT&T in the first place. If Apple does open it up tonither carriers it will be for GSM networks like T-Mobilr. But as long as VZW is CDMA they will not have an iPhone! Will NOT!

• Michael Parr
    via Wordpress

Maybe t-mobile one day. However T-Mobile does use different 3G frequencies that's why 3G does not work for the iPhone when you unlock it for T-Mobile. But we shall see.

• Happy uk iPhone4user
    via Wordpress

Wot is it with u lot bitching about each other. If u don't like this site y look at it.
    I guess I'm 1 of the lucky 1s here cus I can use any network, as apple ships the iphone4 unlocked here so I can swap and change my network providers as I pls :) if any1 wants 2 **** at my comment ur very welcome cus I don't really give a sh*t and if u do u need 2 get a life and stop ur Fu**ing moaning

• uk joe.
    uk joe. Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

you yanks make me laugh you are the strongest nation in the world but you cant even get a phone reception to work right. all you ever complain about is reception issues.ffs get a life. you lot on here know so much i dont know why you are not working in the network industry.awaiting all your silly **** remarks.

• Mac
    Mac Posts: 132
    via Wordpress

Exactly. Woth less iphone users, AT&T will get a less strained network and Verizon will probably get the same problems

• Monkeywrench
    Monkeywrench Posts: 59
    via Wordpress

I have a friend with verizon crappy customer service. AT&T always takes care of me. No questions asked.

• Jason Z
    Jason Z Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

If I am correct I think T-Mobile was listed in the Top 10 list of companies that might bite the dust next year, that Wall Street Journal released a few weeks ago. That is in other words it will probably be absorbed by another phone provider conglomerate i.e. ATT, Verizon, Sprint. Like you said that we'll just have to wait and see.

• Us Joe
    Us Joe Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Its a good thing uk joe is here for UK iphone4user. Because if not nobody would give a crap about your opinion.

Go eat some crumpets and tea queer.

• Philly
    Philly Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

hey lads, arguing online is like the special olympics. even though you might win, you're still retarded! :) think about it! if anyone agrees, give me a thumbs up!

• HCWHunter
    HCWHunter Posts: 49
    via Wordpress

Bloody Limeys; Live in a country which is smaller than each of the largest 11 OF OUR 50 STATES and come on here talking smack about reception and coverage and unlocked iPhones. It would be nice to have multiple GSM carriers covering such a small country. I would imagine our carriers could get it right. It's nice that you can get unlocked iPhones though, since it makes traveling with the iPhone easier. Hell, your football boys couldn't even beat the U.S. at a game you invented! Ship me a case of John Smith's Extra Smooth and all is forgiven! Can't get it here! ;-)

• Dukey
    Dukey Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I'd wait 6 months and wee how Verizons network holds up to the onslaught.

• al
    al Posts: 64
    via Wordpress
  • al
    via Wordpress

If you wish to talk about size Australia is almost larger than the US. larger if you minus alaska. and i have multiple GSM carriers for my iphone and excellent coverage on more than a few of those.
    Where's your excuse now?

• al
    via Wordpress

If you wish to talk about size Australia is almost larger than the US. larger if you minus alaska. and i have multiple GSM carriers for my iphone and excellent coverage on more than a few of those.
    Where's your excuse now?