Dev Team: Apple Has Started 'Soft' SHSH Blob Checks With iOS 4

13»

Comments

• aj
    aj Posts: 82
    via Wordpress

woah.., that is totally uncalled for & uncool! i happen to be a faggot & i don't appreciate your homophobic attitude.
    are you that miserable of a person that you've nothing better to do than speak with such vulgarity?

you're obviously a very unhappy individual because happy people just don't go around calling other people names.

you're so disgruntled with your own life that you have to show up here on this message board, flaunt your ignorance, throw insults, & be combative because you're convinced that no one can do anything about it.

that's the cool thing about the internet. you can say whatever you want & nobody can stop you.

THAT, MY FRIEND, MAKES YOU A COWARD!!! you can retaliate all you want but it won't change the fact that i'll be waking up a happier person tomorrow than you will.

your happy internet faggot!

AJ

• pravravi
    pravravi Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

hi i landed up in a problem. i upgraded my unlocked iphone 3g (3.1.2) through itunes 9.2.1. now my phone is locked. I tried to connect again to complete my upgrade it is asking for the original sim for registering. i didnt take any back up. please help me, i m new to iphone. suggest a good way out. thank u

• Money Over Bitches
    Money Over Bitches Posts: 17
    via Wordpress

HOW ABOUT YOU STFU!!!

• Rob E
    Rob E Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

Just JB with snowbreeze and newest iTunes worked for me 3Gs MC model

• Rob E
    via Wordpress

Use snowbreeze it worked for me 3Gs MC

• Rob E
    via Wordpress

Makes no diff all the complaining people do they don't have to read it and gehot got paid by apple to close shop don't be fooled and I hope they don't get to the rest of the jailbreakers

• Rob E
    via Wordpress

When error pops up keep iTunes open and run redsnow and just use the reboot or get out of recovery option the phone should pop out of recovery and iTunes will see it and activate it. Well before you start you need to obviously download redsnow

• Rob E
    via Wordpress

Saw that u can activate with a contact sim you can get for about 5 dollars at radio shack or similar

• Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress

Just use TinyUmbrella if you don't already have your iPhone etc jailbroken. It is very easy.

• Harit
    Harit Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

i have a question. If i jailbreak my iphone 4 after saving the SHSH blob. will i be able to have my apple warranty. for example I wold downgrade to iOS4.0.1 before going to apple. Is that possible?

• joeCashNow
    joeCashNow Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

@Rob E: did you have a previously jailbroken phone?